Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Et9200 - mpeg 4 channels - help!

Title
    Thanks

Et9200 - mpeg 4 channels - help!

Hi, does anybody know how i can watch channels broadcasting in MPEG4 on my ET9200? The receiver is advertised as having MPEG4 capability but when you tune into a MPEG4 channel there is nothing! Thanks in advance...

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,434 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Hi,
    I assume you mean DTT because MP4 is no problem with DVB-C and DVB-S. Perhaps the tuner is not DVB-T2.

Ciao

gesendet von meiner Tablette
    ---
    Sat:VU+ Ultimo4K/Solo4K/Duo2/2*Solo2/Ultimo
    Remote: Harmony 200, 700, Link, Smart Control, Smart Companion, Elite, 2*Ultimate, Keyboard

Title
    Thanks
    Thanks Ttial, but no i meant mpeg-4 channels.

Title
    Thanks
    Hi,
    DTT=DVB-T is a transport layer and MPEG4 is the content. MPEG4 content can be viewed with each HD box but DVB-T2 can normally not received. DVB-T uses (normally) MPEG2 as content and DVB-T2 uses (normally) MPEG4 as content.

Almost each HD channel on sat and cable is MPEG4 and can be viewed so MPEG4 IST NOT A PROBLEM!

So what tuner do you have and what channel do you want to view? Perhaps it is scrambled then you need a card.

ciao
    ---
    Remote: Harmony 200, 700, Link, Smart Control, Smart Companion, Elite, 2*Ultimate, Keyboard

Title
    Thanks
    thanks trial, the channels i cannot receive are X-HD, X3, X4 on 16e even though i can receive the rest of this package these channels are not working which are mpeg4.

Title
    Thanks
    Hi,
    sorry I only have 13e and 19e so I cannot check. I checked MPEG4 channels in HD and SD and no problems. Are they scrambled and you do not have the right card?

ciao
    ---