Hi Mauri,

I went through 3 or 4 USB sticks before I found one that worked. One that DIDN'T work had been been in my (Genuine) DM800 for over a year without a problem! I also have a copy of my picons folder on my computer in case i have to re-format the USB stick. However, I've never had to do that since I set up the USB (and HDD) in Vix 2.3. Needless to say when I changed to 2.4 the HDD and USB were seen and mounted immediately. As for EPG data, I didn't mention it earlier but I also keep that on my USB, but I don't do an automatic update, I do it manually once or twice a week.

I was literally tearing my hair out with my Vu Duo (as I don't have much hair these days it's not a good thing to do!) as my previous DM800 had been rock solid. I really was regretting buying the box, and tried every other image I could find, but I kept going back to Vix! Every time I tried a new image I saved my exisiting Vix, and I always went back to my saved version rather than starting again with a clean install. As I say, it was a process of elimination, but it's been worth it. The new EPG layout is superb, so keep trying mate, and hopefuly you'll get there!

GAH