Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Most stable & quickest image

Title
    Thanks

Most stable & quickest image

Iv had my Et5000 for 6mths now and never been 100% happy with vix, PLi or AAF images, all work fine 99.9% of the time but keep getting the occasional reboot on channel change, i have now gone over to the xtrend v5 image and it is perfect, no reboots plus it boots up quicker from cold than the others, also has much more free memory, so if you have one of those and not tried the v5 images try it !

The only niggle have is i cant get **cam info to work, but that's not the end of the world

h**p://image.xtrend-support-source.com/images-support/

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Yes, I've also gone with the v5 image andwith a few tweaks have got it working well.

I installed cccam info plugin and its working perfect for me. I downloaded it from another site so can't share the link.

I also installed the multibutton plugin to get everything working a bit like Vix.

One thing I noticed is that the PQ seems much better with the v5 than the other images.

I'm hoping that the new Vix image will be as good PQ wise.
    Extrend E5000 with Sundtek Cable Tuner & Octagon SF8 HD