Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: audio and subtitle TM 800 HD

Title
    Thanks

audio and subtitle TM 800 HD

there is still jammed on the optimization of TM 800 HD:

- Why there is a TV channel that is not his voice, was in trying to change his change audio settings but still no sound, but use another receiver there is no problem, his voice out

- How to bring up the subtitle on the TV channel which has the subtitle facilities? whereas others use receivers that there is no problem, subtitle out

thks

Title
    Thanks
    Do not touch Technomate TM 800 HD or the TM TWIN the new one. Both boxes has got so much problems I had the same problem with TM TWIN the new one. It freezes all the time and refused to load up. Technomate need to go back to the drawing board concerning both boxes. If possible return the box and get your money back. This is what I did eventually.

Title
    Thanks
    Can I return this box? how you do it?

I bought a TM 800 HD from ebay, because if I buy from www.technomate.com no delivery service to my country. I recently received a TM 800 HD on May 4, 2012, so very new at all, but I really regret buying it, its features do not work optimally.

so can I return the TM 800 HD? how?

Thank you, I would appreciate any information and assistance