Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: 2.3 crash black screen help

Title
    Thanks

2.3 crash black screen help

hi wonder if anyone can help when ever i go to mytube to play something i get a black screen and with a crash log then restarts.

enigma2_crash_1331460580.log

Title
    Thanks
    anyone willing to help me then, the only thing i have added to my box is a SANDISK 8GB CRUZER BLADE USB, and on epg i have set it to usb

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    It could be that the plugin it self is no longer compatible with the image, I have not tested MyTube in quite a while so it's only a guess on my part.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pheonix View Post
    It could be that the plugin it self is no longer compatible with the image, I have not tested MyTube in quite a while so it's only a guess on my part.
    Seems like a bug in the plugin, it gets a string where it expects an integer. Maybe youtube changed something
    Code:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 46, in action
      File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/MyTube/plugin.py", line 756, in keyOK
      File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/MyTube/MyTubeService.py", line 258, in getVideoUrl
    ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: '45,itag=102&url=http%3A%2F%2Fo-o.preferred.lhr14s07.v6.lscache6.c.youtube.com%2Fvideoplayback%3Fsparams%3Dcp%252Cid%252Cip%252Cipbits%252Citag%252Cratebypass%252Csource%252Cexpire%26fexp%3D914005%252C'
    (PyObject_CallObject(<bound method ActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.ActionMap instance at 0x72407e40>>,('WizardActions', 'ok')) failed)
    Not native english speaker, bare with me...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Zartmy For This Useful Post:

Larry-G (11-03-12)

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zartmy View Post
    Seems like a bug in the plugin, it gets a string where it expects an integer. Maybe youtube changed something
    Code:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 46, in action
      File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/MyTube/plugin.py", line 756, in keyOK
      File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/MyTube/MyTubeService.py", line 258, in getVideoUrl
    ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: '45,itag=102&url=http%3A%2F%2Fo-o.preferred.lhr14s07.v6.lscache6.c.youtube.com%2Fvideoplayback%3Fsparams%3Dcp%252Cid%252Cip%252Cipbits%252Citag%252Cratebypass%252Csource%252Cexpire%26fexp%3D914005%252C'
    (PyObject_CallObject(<bound method ActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.ActionMap instance at 0x72407e40>>,('WizardActions', 'ok')) failed)
    yes thats as i suspected was the case, thanks for pointing it out. ( not a coder my self and to be honest these crash logs may as well be in greek for all the good it does me ).
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    My tube works.in on latest vix,just a heads up
    vu+duo running vix image with 600gig samsung hdd

Title
    Thanks
    i have the latest vix on mine, do i need to download any drivers for my usb, reading somewere that that could have a an issue on random crashes, SANDISK 8GB CRUZER BLADE USB

Title
    Thanks
    gone back to 2.2 its alot better, too many crashes and freezes, hopefully vix are onto it and sort them all out.