Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: how to FTP

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    we all have to start but you might know about it a lot and thanks for your contribution and help .

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    sorry did not ask you if i can.We all start somewhere and bought is as i knew i can get help in here and will set it up which i have thanks to the help from ''basilyoung'' an absolute gem he was.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alba1978 For This Useful Post:

Larry-G (14-02-12),Rob van der Does (15-02-12),Sicilian (15-02-12)

Title
    V.I.P - R.I.P - Will never be forgotten...
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,075 Times in 810 Posts
    Thanks for your positive responce, to the uninvited comments, and you are correct, we all need to start some where, and we all learn, ( even now ) but some fools think they know all, hence a low post count
    Units; VU+Ultimo/duo/DM800/7020HD/tm9100
    1.2 channel master/quad feedhorn/36volt /vbox
    1 fixed dish, and 1 motorized 1mtr dish
    and a pile of redundant cards/cams

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to basilyoung For This Useful Post:

bassethound (15-02-12),Larry-G (14-02-12),Sicilian (15-02-12)

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by snookera View Post
    Why buy a box like this went you have no clue how to FTP do some reading before buying boxes of this sort I no we all have to start somewhere but a bit of reading and researching helps
    Yes a bit of research and reading certainly does help, but posts like this do not.

We all came into this hobby with varying levels of experience, I my self only came over from E1 to E2 machines a little under a year ago a d while I consider my self reasonably knowledgable. I don't mind saying I was more than once left scratching my head and feeling rather annoyed, overwhelmed by the whole setup. This forum is here to offer help so unless you can offer help it may be best not to comment on such posts.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

bassethound (15-02-12),Sicilian (15-02-12)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123