Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: epg simply doesnt work

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilian View Post
    Read my post, I said post the info, not links! As in post the guides here.
    there is no info ! he wanted to send me links to where i could obtain the image but was not allowed as per forum rules . so the only way to do it while keeping within the forum rules is to send via pm.
    regards daniel

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,054 Times in 7,638 Posts
    The links contained guides that could have been posted here.
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Please help keep OpenViX online, donate HERE.
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

kaos
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilian View Post
    The links contained guides that could have been posted here.
    Hey sicillian i followed what you said about the PM now this, personally i think you are affraid that others may find better info etc and leave your site to which i think is B***hit, i belive sharing good info should be open to everyone to make up there own minds on what they want, how do you think things get better.
    Whats the point of trying to help people here ( no disrespect to people here needing it ) if you wrap your rules in cotton wool when it comes to pointing someone to a better source of help especially for the TM800HD.
    I'am a member of a fair few sat sites, i just like to help.
    "Life's most urgent question is: What are you doing for others?"
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,054 Times in 7,638 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kaos View Post
    Hey sicillian i followed what you said about the PM now this, personally i think you are affraid that others may find better info etc and leave your site to which i think is B***hit, i belive sharing good info should be open to everyone to make up there own minds on what they want, how do you think things get better.
    Whats the point of trying to help people here ( no disrespect to people here needing it ) if you wrap your rules in cotton wool when it comes to pointing someone to a better source of help especially for the TM800HD.
    I'am a member of a fair few sat sites, i just like to help.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.
    Well if you think this site is bullshit why did you bother to join and visit?

Regards the links/site in question the same forum removed links/screenshots to us, so why should we allow links/screenshots to them? I dont care if we had links posted here to that particualar forum, but they need to do the same for us.

Quote Originally Posted by kaos View Post
    Martin Luther King, Jr.
    Do I really need to answer that?!
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Please help keep OpenViX online, donate HERE.
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    At the end of the day this forum like all others have rules in place for all users to follow, staff and regular users included. when you sign up to a forum you agree to abide by these rules.

now back to the topic, if you have a image or tutorial you can upload it to this site providing it does not contain links to another forum, the same applies on almost all satellite based forums.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

Sicilian (23-01-12)

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    From another forum.....
    The reason it did not import the epg was that the rytek sources.xml needed to be updated.

OpenTV epg did not work on TM-TWIN-OE just as on the TM800. On the vix changelog there was refernece to OPenTV being fixed. This fix was implemented into a PLI based image and the stream epg worked fine.

Would the fix also work on the TM800?

Title
    Thanks
    Sometimes you have to wait a while for the EPG to show the full 7 days Astra 19.2E Seems to near enough be instant but freesat seems to take a good while don't know why it must be they have more channels on there EPG?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12