Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: epg simply doesnt work

Title
    Thanks

epg simply doesnt work

i have cool tv guide and graphical multi epg installed on my box but neither work .
    well they do work but dont show all the channel listings and even then i have too manually select a channel before it will tell me whats on that channel and when i select single epg it only shows two programmes never the whole schedule.

it did update the sources rytec ones for uk ....once but i have since tried to do a manual update and it just hangs ,,doing nothing....

i like my image so installing a diffrent one is not a option .

would just like the epg to work . as well as the one on a sly box does and i would be very happy .

its bad enough having to go looking through foreign channel tv guides much less a uk one aswell .

can anyone help
    thanks dan

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I haven't had a TM800 HD in a good while but the EPG used to work just fine for me..

What image are you using?

I don't want to state the obvious but as well as selecting the sources are you scheduling the EPG to be downloaded each day?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mcquaim For This Useful Post:

dan44762000 (18-01-12)

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mcquaim View Post
    I haven't had a TM800 HD in a good while but the EPG used to work just fine for me..

What image are you using?

I don't want to state the obvious but as well as selecting the sources are you scheduling the EPG to be downloaded each day?
    tm800-ur1.0.0.0-03/05/11
    and yes i had the epg import on auto enabled ,,,
    i have since removed the cool tv guide plugin . . . . am going to try and find just the cool tv epg plugin and install it manually ....

do you know where i can find the latest cool tv epg for my box ? ?
    thanks dan

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,054 Times in 7,638 Posts
    The latest Coolepg will not work in the TM800 version of Enigma 2. Pretty sure this is the latest that you can use ttp://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?2371-Cool-TV-Guide-V2-0-10-by-Coolman
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Please help keep OpenViX online, donate HERE.
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I know you said that you didn't want to change your image but have you ever tried the WOS IQ image? I found it to be the best and the EPG worked fine for me on it..

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...-lean-and-fast!

Another option for you perhaps...

Title
    Thanks
    no i would rather go without the epg than install a diffrent image at the moment , really like the look of the one i got now , have manually installed epg importer from these forums and it is updating as i type this.
    have also ftp over cool epg guide that was mentioned above and installed fine but am waiting for the epg updater to finnish before i install the cool epg plugin .
    will update in a bit ..
    thanks dan

Title
    Thanks
    The latest version of Coolepg i know of that works with the tm800hd is 2.2.2 by Coolman.

i've never personally had any luck installing it myself but i've recently switched from the WOS image to the latest DW image based on the unreleased IQ firmware and it's fantastic..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to danmed For This Useful Post:

dan44762000 (20-01-12)

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by danmed View Post
    The latest version of Coolepg i know of that works with the tm800hd is 2.2.2 by Coolman.

i've never personally had any luck installing it myself but i've recently switched from the WOS image to the latest DW image based on the unreleased IQ firmware and it's fantastic..
    link to the firmware please . and it works on the tm800hd right ? ? and also a epg is incuded ? ?

kaos
    Quote Originally Posted by dan44762000 View Post
    link to the firmware please . and it works on the tm800hd right ? ? and also a epg is incuded ? ?
    The image is TM800 iQ-DW mod 2011-11-28.rar from here: http://www.******************.co.uk/...x/DW%20images/

The image is really good ive been using it since it came out look here: http://www.*************.co.uk/27685...28-11-a-2.html

It has alot included but the HD Skins have a problem i just use what comes with it ( perfect ). Its a def recommended image personaly

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    @ kaos, please stop posting live link's to site that promote other forums and retailers other than our sponsor. If you wish to help you can easily post the images and guide here.

Thanks.
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Rules can be found
    HERE
    HERE

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kaos View Post
    The image is TM800 iQ-DW mod 2011-11-28.rar from here: http://www.******************.co.uk/...x/DW%20images/

The image is really good ive been using it since it came out look here: http://www.*************.co.uk/27685...28-11-a-2.html

It has alot included but the HD Skins have a problem i just use what comes with it ( perfect ). Its a def recommended image personaly
    send them over in pm please .

kaos
    Here is the image XXXXXXX i will pm you with other info. And sorry for the direct links it was not for promoting other sites just wanted to help and didn't have the time.
    Last edited by Sicilian; 22-01-12 at 08:50. Reason: removed image

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kaos View Post
    Here is the image XXXXXXX i will pm you with other info. And sorry for the direct links it was not for promoting other sites just wanted to help and didn't have the time.
    In future please post images in the images section http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...mod-2011-11-28

Why use the PM system? That does NOT help others. Post the info here so it benefits all!
    D I S C L A I M E R

Rules can be found
    HERE
    HERE

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilian View Post
    In future please post images in the images section http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...mod-2011-11-28

Why use the PM system? That does NOT help others. Post the info here so it benefits all!
    because you have told him not to post links !

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dan44762000 View Post
    because you have told him not to post links !
    Read my post, I said post the info, not links! As in post the guides here.
    D I S C L A I M E R

Rules can be found
    HERE
    HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast