Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: How do I recover the recordings on my HDD - been really stupid HELP

Title
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 826 Posts

How do I recover the recordings on my HDD - been really stupid HELP

So I added a new USB stick and during setup I accidentally dismounted and initialized the HDD this has created a new movie folder and none of my recordings are visible at all.
    The data from the recordings is still on the drive but not visible to retrieve, Using windows I can still see through my mapped network drive properties that there is 500GB of the HDD used. just cant access it.
    Anyone know of anything I can do to retrieve the data before the Mrs kills me ?

Title
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 826 Posts
    Ignore the above have sorted it by remounting sda1 as hdd