Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: 3d tv

Title
    Thanks

3d tv

Are there any facilities in VIX for handling 3D TV?

I have manged to create the situation where, after viewing a 3D channel and returning to a 2D picture, all the VIX displays for menu, information plate, epg, etc appear twice. The only way I have found to stop this is to restart Enigma.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,257 Posts
    There is an OSD 3D menu but it depends on yr TV you have to set OSD 3D to auto and then use ur TV to manually switch from 3D to 2D

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    PM HELP WILL BE IGNORED PLEASE POST HERE IN FORUM AS IT BENEFITS EVERYONE
    NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN! IN OPEN FORUM OR PM

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ↓

3. The Following User Says Thank You to silverfox0786 For This Useful Post:

machare (28-11-11)

Title
    Thanks
    Thanks, by cycling through the 3D mode options in that plugin I can get rid of the problem. I still live in the hope that electricaldiscount.co.uk will send me the 3D glasses that were supposed to come with my Samsung TV last July.