Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Vu+ Duo & 1.5tb HDD

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blakie8 View Post
    Hi Guys

I bought this from World of Satellite last month and he flashed it with Vix for me. I've turned it on 4 times and just can't get to grips with it. Its packed back in box as it came out of it NEW!

Also have a Seagate 1.5tb HDD (Part Number: ST31500341AS) for it formatted in NTFS for you to put in it.

£340

Can deliver in London/Home Counties for you.
    Both items on EBay

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanp View Post
    Pheonix point taken but thats why I offered that price also noticed he has these 2 items listed on ebay so is he still willing to still sell on the forum ?
    Sorry I'm not a mug and won't take £60, but you don't need to sh$t stir. I've added their on eBay, if someone was to make the right offer I'd end the listings. Simples

Title
    V.I.P - R.I.P - Will never be forgotten...
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,075 Times in 810 Posts
    just a point of princible,

The seller has named his price, and not willing to haggle, as has been made clear

also, the seller, sells to whom he wants

so in short, if you want to buy from the seller, please offer one or the other asking price, its only being polite, and respectfull

at the same time, rules are rules, and no need for strong comments from either sde
    Units; VU+Ultimo/duo/DM800/7020HD/tm9100
    1.2 channel master/quad feedhorn/36volt /vbox
    1 fixed dish, and 1 motorized 1mtr dish
    and a pile of redundant cards/cams

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to basilyoung For This Useful Post:

bassethound (24-11-11),blakie8 (24-11-11),Larry-G (24-11-11),silverfox0786 (24-11-11)

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    agreed with basilyoung so try to keep things civil fellas. as i have pointed out in other sales threads it is the at the sellers choosing as to who and for what price he decides to sell his items. if you have a genuine offer then make it, otherwise stay away from the sales thread. every one likes to haggle but things are starting to go a too bit far now.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

blakie8 (24-11-11)

Title
    Thanks
    Wow I see why people use eBay now, no haggling just it sells and thats that.

I would rather sell it on here as I wanna use this forum and obviously i've bought all my kit from World of Satellite! Ok apart from the Triax dish (the Technomate was too big lol)

Title
    Thanks
    [QUOTE=blakie8;96552]Wow I see why people use eBay now, no haggling just it sells and thats that.

I agree but the only downside is the fees you have to pay!! 10 % of final sale with ebay and if paid via paypal another hit taken with either 2% or 3% cant remember off top of me head what it is!!
    So for example you sell something for £272 £27.20 is taken by fleabay making it left with the £250 plus the paypal fees of around £5 so all in all £245
    I only use fleabay to buy personally as per there fees!!

Sorry mods for commenting on not buying the receiver just thought id mention it for other peeps thinking of selling goods on there and not aware of the fees!!
    Last edited by Braggster; 25-11-11 at 16:39. Reason: spelling check

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blakie8 View Post
    Hi Guys

I bought this from World of Satellite last month and he flashed it with Vix for me. I've turned it on 4 times and just can't get to grips with it. Its packed back in box as it came out of it NEW!

Also have a Seagate 1.5tb HDD (Part Number: ST31500341AS) for it formatted in NTFS for you to put in it.

£340

Can deliver in London/Home Counties for you.

Now Sold both

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,257 Posts
    i assume on ebay so i will close thread
    PM HELP WILL BE IGNORED PLEASE POST HERE IN FORUM AS IT BENEFITS EVERYONE
    NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN! IN OPEN FORUM OR PM

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ↓

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123