Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Bootmanager:not found.

Title
    Thanks

Angry Bootmanager:not found.

I ve installed latest tm800hd image,i cant put it in my Ccam lines. what is it password?Ive left blank,user name root.Bootmanager not found says.What will i do now please help!

Title
    Thanks

Hope this helps.

Okay I'm new to all this but had kind the same problem, I think what fixed it for me was to enter a password onto the box via Telnet.

Open a Telnet session.

Type 'passwd'.

Type your NEW password (don't worry, you won't see what you are tying, that's normal). I used root, not that it matters.

It'll ask you to type your new password again.

Now as you do this you'll probably messages telling you that your password is too weak, just ignore them.

I think that was pretty much it.