Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: enigma2 screengrabber

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts

enigma2 screengrabber

enigma2-extensions-screengrabber_1.0_mipsel

The object of the plugin to take instant screenshot for osd,video or both from simple remote control button click
    Limited trails for coding enigma2 screenshot plugins done previously and mainly i found two one called standbild by valis and contains basic code for grabbing and the other one called screenshot(unknown auther) but both are incomplete
    so i have tried my effort to make complete screenshot plugin with the following features
    -take screenshot for osd,video or both and the action can be assigned simply from setup interface
    -also the user can change the assigned remote control button to take screenshot
    -The screenshot storing folder also can be changed from setup
    -Complete management of taken screenshots images(preview and delete)

Installation:
    from the attached ipk file as any ipk file
    or from TSpanel servers

by mfaraj57
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

cwebb66 (27-01-14),sat gr (03-11-11),Sicilian (01-11-11)