Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Search titles with Swedish/Nordic character in EPG/Crossepg

Title
    Thanks

Search titles with Swedish/Nordic character in EPG/Crossepg

Hi!

If I try a search for "Mördare" in Swedish, in English Murder, I can't find that program in a general/new search in the EPG, including all channels in the EPG.
    If I look in the local EPG for that channel I can see that "Mördare" is there as a program title.

It's the same with all three special Swedish/Nordic characters åäö ÅÄÖ.

It seems that the database can't see these characters in a general/new search, only sees them if directly found them the in the channel EPG.

How could I modify EPG/Crossepg to find this titles with general/new search and get this programs to programmed in the timers?
    Equipment, software and interests varies from time to time
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Receiver 1: Clark-Tech ET9000 + ViX Team ET9000 Image v2.2.100 (E2)
    Receiver 2: DM500HD + Gemini (E2)
    Receiver 3: DM7020 + Gemini (E1)
    Receiver 4: Force D-Master 1133S

Antenna 1: Triax 78 cm 4.8e-0.8w
    Antenna 2: Toroidal t90 for 36e-33e-28e-23e-19e-16e-13e-10e-7e-4.8e-0.8w-5w-8w
    Antenna 3: Triax 54 cm 30w

Title
    Thanks
    Hi!

Seems to be none who has the same problem like me in the Scandinavian region.

But there another nasty bug in CrossEPG... Certain programes not including the Swedish characters do not start and record correct.

There are a new and very good Sweish/Danish serie called Bron in english The Bridge. Programming has made me missing 3 episodes on 9 different occations! The recording is in the filelist but empty! Recording time 22 hours! Each episode is just 1 hour!

What could be wrong? Faulty data from Rytec?
    Equipment, software and interests varies from time to time
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Receiver 1: Clark-Tech ET9000 + ViX Team ET9000 Image v2.2.100 (E2)
    Receiver 2: DM500HD + Gemini (E2)
    Receiver 3: DM7020 + Gemini (E1)
    Receiver 4: Force D-Master 1133S

Antenna 1: Triax 78 cm 4.8e-0.8w
    Antenna 2: Toroidal t90 for 36e-33e-28e-23e-19e-16e-13e-10e-7e-4.8e-0.8w-5w-8w
    Antenna 3: Triax 54 cm 30w