Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Discussion About VTi "Vu+ Solo Team Image" - V0.1-1.07.2010 USB + Drivers

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks

Discussion About VTi "Vu+ Solo Team Image" - V0.1-1.07.2010 USB + Drivers

Although this worked for me when I had to reflash the box this procedure no longer works for some reason I know my dish and lnb is perfect and sitting on Astra 1

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Update: tried again with official image and tuner is now responding lol but 7th try

3. The Following User Says Thank You to spec119 For This Useful Post:

grtmoby (04-07-10)

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks

Discussion About VTi "Vu+ Solo Team Image" - V0.1-1.07.2010 USB + Drivers

I moved the above two posts and so all related issues and findings to be discussed here and so we keep the download post clean...

Thanks
    Last edited by grtmoby; 04-07-10 at 23:31.
    Nobody knows everything. We were born to help and aid each other... That's why we are all here, to share, teach and learn.
    Rules can be found HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite HERE

Title
    Thanks
    i think that the bug is on settings
    when i try to download or just send me settings than again no signal at all channels
    The solution is to make factory default and start again with default lists of channels
    Is there someone that knows how to make it with other settings than the default list?

Title
    On Holiday
    Thanks
    I've been using/testing with our vuplus-support.co.uk channel settings (latest version) which works fine here, I've been using EnigmaEdit to send them over and I've found the reload command doesn't seem to work on Dreambox Edit.

Title
    On Holiday
    Thanks
    Rather than manually transfer the updated drivers via FTP with the VTi image you can also download the attached IPK file and FTP it to the /tmp directory, then you can install this via the VTI installer panel (Menu > Plugins > VTI Panel > Manual Installer > Install IPKG) and then restart the SOLO. This will install the updated drivers for you.
    Attached Files Attached Files

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Retired member For This Useful Post:

adskiqt (14-07-10)

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I stsrted getting posative resluts when I deleted the driver package from my desktop restarted Windows and downloaded the driver package a fresh then all fine maybe something became corrupted my end

10. The Following User Says Thank You to spec119 For This Useful Post:

Retired member (05-07-10)