Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Turn your iPhone or iPod Touch into remote control for ET9000 or ET5000: iDreamRemote

Title
    Xtrend Eng.
    Thanks

Turn your iPhone or iPod Touch into remote control for ET9000 or ET5000: iDreamRemote

The iOS app “iDreamRemote” lets you control your ET9000 or ET5000 from anywhere in the world, you can change channels, start recording and pause programs directly from your iPhone or iPod Touch. Download the app from the site below or just go to the app store on your iPhone or iPod Touch and download iDreamRemote.
    It's basically a fully functional remote controller for your satellite tuner.
    Code:
    http://itunes.apple.com/kr/app/idreamremote/id292455182?mt=8
    Features:
    - Zap mode: Lets you choose TV-channels directly from your listed bouquets.

- EPG Mode: Displays the Electronic Program Guide on a given TV-channel.

- EPG Timer functionality: You can choose to record an event directly from the Electronic Program Guide.

- EPG Search. Let’s you search for events in the EPG

- EPG Now. Shows you what’s running just now.

- EPG Next. Show you what’s running next

- Movies: List, play and delete recorded movies.

- Screenshot: Displays a screenshot of what is currently showing on your ET

- Remote control: Control the ET just as you can do with your standard remote + more

idreamremote.jpgidreamremote2.jpg

Last edited by Sicilian; 13-10-11 at 16:04. Reason: coded live link

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to premiumtaste For This Useful Post:

aftermath (13-10-11),Cucosat (13-10-11),Sicilian (13-10-11),silverfox0786 (13-10-11),stud84 (15-12-11)

Title
    Thanks
    dream app.jpgyou could also use Dreambox Live, as above but also streams TV from your reciever to your iPhone , it works on any dreambox reciever and ipbox, and should work on any Enigma based image , i cant test it yet on ET9000 but should be able to soon.

check out the app here
    Code:
    http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/dreambox-live/id416450962?mt=8
    Last edited by Sicilian; 13-10-11 at 16:05. Reason: code live link

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aftermath For This Useful Post:

Cucosat (13-10-11),Larry-G (13-10-11),premiumtaste (14-10-11),punisher (13-10-11),Sicilian (13-10-11)

Title
    Xtrend Eng.
    Thanks

Dreambox Live

Quote Originally Posted by aftermath View Post
    dream app.jpgyou could also use Dreambox Live, as above but also streams TV from your reciever to your iPhone , it works on any dreambox reciever and ipbox, and should work on any Enigma based image , i cant test it yet on ET9000 but should be able to soon.

check out the app here
    Code:
    I am currently testing this app right now with my ET 9000. I have downloaded dreambox LIVE on my iPhone 4, however I am having small technical difficulties. So this app would also work as a remote control for your ET just like iDreamRemote?? Did you get this app to work on your ET? If yes, please tell me the processes! Thank you!

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by premiumtaste View Post
    I am currently testing this app right now with my ET 9000. I have downloaded dreambox LIVE on my iPhone 4, however I am having small technical difficulties. So this app would also work as a remote control for your ET just like iDreamRemote?? Did you get this app to work on your ET? If yes, please tell me the processes! Thank you!
    i probably wont get my ET9000 until Monday, so i will have a go then, i know on my ipbox i had to go into plugins and web interface, and allow media

remember to set it to port 80 as well, in web interface, thats if its similar to an ipbox9000
    Last edited by aftermath; 14-10-11 at 11:35. Reason: correct wording

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    don't have iphone......but use Dreamdroid for controlling and streaming from the ET9000 to my HTC Desire (gingerbread) and Iconia tablet (honeycomb).

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,257 Posts
    haha

what a time to go onto DAS VIETRIE
    PM HELP WILL BE IGNORED PLEASE POST HERE IN FORUM AS IT BENEFITS EVERYONE
    NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN! IN OPEN FORUM OR PM

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ↓

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aftermath View Post

check out the app here
    Code:
    i can confirm this works on Xtrend ET9000, works better than i thought

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aftermath For This Useful Post:

premiumtaste (19-10-11),Sicilian (17-10-11)

Title
    Xtrend Eng.
    Thanks