Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Hello, everyone I'm new to this, please HELP!

Title
    Thanks

Hello, everyone I'm new to this, please HELP!

Hi, talked my girlfriend into buying a Spiderbox with gift. However the installaion man tuned in one satilitte then left (it was late) he promised to come back but has not returned. He left instructions for me to download the positions of all the other Sats but my girl friend has lost them. Can anyone help with information so I can download all the available sats to our Spiderbox. Am I right in thinking that I need to do this before I use a USB to install the GIFT.
    ps What exactly is the gift? Thanks KevD.

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    I moved the post to spiderbox section as the other one is for introduction only...

which one do u have, the 7000 or the 9000. how is your dish connected to the box, do u have a diseqc, motor...etc.

I will send a request to Anthony from *********, our sponsor, if he can give a hand and I have uploaded the manual as it might be of help in a way or another.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by grtmoby; 04-07-10 at 18:56.
    Nobody knows everything. We were born to help and aid each other... That's why we are all here, to share, teach and learn.
    Rules can be found HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite HERE

3. The Following User Says Thank You to grtmoby For This Useful Post:

KevD (08-07-10)

Title
    Thanks
    I have the 9000 HD & I have managed to operate some of the functions. I have now got a number of satelittes on and I have done a motor set-up and stepped to tune in the optimum signal & quality. Then I did a full search for channels. Nothing much opened so I went on-line and downloaded a patch to my USB (gift) & now I have some channels to watch. However there is not a lot so I am wondering if I have the latest patch.
    The motor is a Technomate with metal teeth. My girl friend is French and now has lots of French TV to watch, but she speaks Spanish also and wants to get more Spanish channels? Is there a patch for them?
    Thanks for the manual its very handy to have on the lap-top, cheers.