Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New VTi "Vu+ Solo Team Image" - V0.1-1.07.2010 or official 4.6 - Post feedback here!

Title
    Thanks

New VTi "Vu+ Solo Team Image" - V0.1-1.07.2010 or official 4.6 - Post feedback here!

Neues VTi "Vu+ Team Image" - V0.1-01.07.2010 Master

Enigma 29.06.2010
    Treiber 11.06.2010
    Plugins 30.06.2010
    Skins 30.06.2010

Änderungen im Image:
    Eigene Bootlogo's und neues Radiomode Logo.
    diverse Anpassungen am Image und Diffs sowie Links von /usr/keys bzw. /var/keys im Image und andere kleinere Sachen.

NEW* Vu+ Solo

Vom VTi Team angepasst oder gefixt

NEW* VTi Panel (Blaue Taste)
    - Mehrsprachig: Englisch, Deutsch, Niederländisch
    - kurzer Druck auf die Blaue Taste öffnet direkt das VTi Panel, ein langer Druck hingegen das Pluginmenü
    - diverse neue Tools (siehe untere Screenshoots)

- Untersützung von USB-Endgeräten wie Tastatur/Maus für diverse Applikationen, die Eingabegeräte unterstützen, wie Webbrowser, externe IR-Empfänger (ungetestet!)
    - Unterstützung von Cronjobs (unterstützt das Cronmanager Plugin von unserem Feed)

- Plugin Liste muss nicht nach einem Download und Installation neu geladen werden
    - Das DVD Player verursacht keine Ruckler mehr
    - Rytec EPG im Image

- Die Wiedergabeliste des Mediaplayers wird nun automatisch wiedergegeben
    - Das Webremote im Webinterface funktioniert nun vollständig
    - Converter Dateien für Skins hinzugefügt

Bugfixes:
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Dream For This Useful Post:

lukas26 (02-07-10),Retired member (02-07-10),Sicilian (02-07-10)

Title
    Thanks
    little problem now that im testing image
    the tuner goes from 99% and no picture than 55% 33% 21% than 0% and still no picture while the agg is 99%
    what is wrong? my signal? or fail tuner?

Title
    On Holiday
    Thanks
    I'm testing myself.... It appears that 4.6 firmware has literally knackered the tuner in these things, VERY disapointed with that, but luckily is only about 3 of us that have done so.... I'm just doing a few more tests, hang fire....

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,054 Times in 7,638 Posts
    Is it safe for me to flash and git rid of the factory image?
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Please help keep OpenViX online, donate HERE.
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ********* View Post
    I'm testing myself.... It appears that 4.6 firmware has literally knackered the tuner in these things, VERY disapointed with that, but luckily is only about 3 of us that have done so.... I'm just doing a few more tests, hang fire....
    is there anythink to do about that?

Title
    On Holiday
    Thanks
    I'm sure the VTI image is fine yes, if you've had the misfortune to flash the original 4.6 firmware that's knocking around though it appears it brakes the SOLO tuner, PLEASE DO NOT FLASH WITH ORIGINAL 4.6 FIRMWARE.

Title
    Thanks
    what we can do if we flash with 4.6?

Title
    On Holiday
    Thanks
    Dr.Dream, I've just been testing to see if there is anything that we can do... It appears not I'm afraid, if 4.6 has been flashed it has caused some problem to the tuner, bad news

I think we are going to have to call back the 2-3 we've sent out that have been flashed with 4.6 for exchange, it's obviously not your fault, not our fault, not even a VU+ SOLO fault, just a rouge firmware I guess! My suggestion is this though, I am sure it won't have only been our customers that will have ran into this problem... As we are on a Friday I suggest we leave any returns until Monday, this gives a full weekend to test and see if any fix can be found (I find it veery hard to beleive the hardware can be physically damaged - It must just be a software problem still)... But if no fix is found by Monday morning we'll arrange for you to return and a replacement be sent out by return, how does that sound?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Retired member For This Useful Post:

bassethound (02-07-10),Dr.Dream (02-07-10)

Title
    Thanks
    thank you Antony this is gr8
    the best is to find a solution to fix it but if nothink found than we arrange on monday how we can send it back and return with replacement

Thank you for all Antony

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr.Dream For This Useful Post:

Retired member (02-07-10)

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    I think its a software thing.

Just flashed VTI image and having the same issues as you guys have posted. I've reported it to them.
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Rules can be found
    HERE
    HERE

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    If anyone is using a Solo with VTI 1.1 or official 4.6, please post all issues/feedback here.

Thank you.
    D I S C L A I M E R

Rules can be found
    HERE
    HERE

Title
    On Holiday
    Thanks
    I have just flashed the solo with the latest vti image and the tuner is all over the place. is the tuner really dead or can we flash with something to get it back working?

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Data View Post
    I have just flashed the solo with the latest vti image and the tuner is all over the place. is the tuner really dead or can we flash with something to get it back working?
    Read the post here http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/show...=6708#post6708 and install the drivers attached to the post. Everything will work 100% after.
    D I S C L A I M E R

Rules can be found
    HERE
    HERE

Title
    Thanks
    I have installed this mage and so far it works fine. I am happy I can download much more software in my SOLO.
    The problem I have is that I downloaded and installed CCcam and CCcam config, but after reboot my card slot with CanalDigital card is still not recognized.
    He says that slot 1 is empty.

What can I do.

by the way, I do not like the startup screen with the face of the woman. How can I replace that?

Title
    V.I.P - R.I.P - Will never be forgotten...
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,075 Times in 810 Posts
    what encyption is your card??

baz
    Units; VU+Ultimo/duo/DM800/7020HD/tm9100
    1.2 channel master/quad feedhorn/36volt /vbox
    1 fixed dish, and 1 motorized 1mtr dish
    and a pile of redundant cards/cams

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast