Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Stay in favourites bouquet when selecting channels using the channel number?

Title
    Thanks

Stay in favourites bouquet when selecting channels using the channel number?

Not sure if this is possible or I am doing something wrong, but I use SilverFox's sky bouquet. From there I added some channels to the Favourites bouquet..for example 101 - BBC one, 106 -sky one etc

Now when using the favourites bouquet using the left and right arrows goes from for example BBC one to my next favourite sky one, this is perfect.

However if I key in 101 it selects BBC one and exits my favourites bouquet to use the Silverfox bouquet. Is it possible to have this stay in the favourites bouquet?

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,257 Posts
    hmmmm

i didnt get that

can you reexplain please what you are tring to achive
    PM HELP WILL BE IGNORED PLEASE POST HERE IN FORUM AS IT BENEFITS EVERYONE
    NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN! IN OPEN FORUM OR PM

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ↓

Title
    Thanks
    If for example I add two channels to my favourites bouquet. For example 101 and 106.

If I key in the channel 101 on the remote, it takes me out of the favourites bouquet and back to the default one showing all of the sky channels. So now pressing right takes me to 102, when I Would want instead to go to 106 (my next favourite channel). Hope this makes more sense.

I was wondering if it were possible to make it stay in my favourites bouquet?
    Last edited by im85288; 23-08-11 at 17:02.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by im85288 View Post
    If for example I add two channels to my favourites bouquet. For example 101 and 106.

If I key in the channel 101 on the remote, it takes me out of the favourites bouquet and back to the default one showing all of the sky channels. So now pressing right takes me to 102, when I Would want instead to go to 106 (my next favourite channel). Hope this makes more sense.

I was wondering if it were possible to make it stay in my favourites bouquet?
    bouquets are orgnisation of a general channel list

each and every channel has a number regardless of where it is

so pressing a certain number takes you to that channel then pressing down or up takes you to the next channel inline

regardless of whether its in a bouquet or not

sky.jpg

have a look here on the very left the channel numbers they are set to correspond yes but the real number are to the very left not the right after the dash

italia.jpg

now look here the channel numbers are again to the very far left

so if i was to change to channel 101 i would get BBC1 hd in SKY UK bouquet

but if i was to change to channel 1625 i would get bbc1 hd in freesat bouquet not channel 101 sky uk bouquet

same goes for favorites or any other bouquet set
    PM HELP WILL BE IGNORED PLEASE POST HERE IN FORUM AS IT BENEFITS EVERYONE
    NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN! IN OPEN FORUM OR PM

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ↓

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to silverfox0786 For This Useful Post:

bassethound (24-08-11),ET9 (24-08-11),im85288 (24-08-11)

Title
    Thanks
    Thank you, that explains it very well