Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

View Entry Info: AutoTimer Update Interval Setting via Web I/F

Category:
Possible Bug
What ViX Image build number are you using?
Please provide your ViX Team image build number. Menu > Information > About > Build number > ENTER THIS NUMBER e.g. 4.2.028
Have you tried a flash WITHOUT settings restore?
Have you tried this? PLEASE SELECT YES OR NO.
No
Have you tried a flash WITH settings restore?
Have you tried this? PLEASE SELECT YES OR NO.
No
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AutoTimer Update Interval Setting via Web I/F

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

AutoTimer Update Interval Setting via Web I/F

I am trying to change the AutoTimer update interval via the Open Webif / AutoTimers / Settings, but it seems stuck on 30 ("in h", which I take to be hours). Has anyone any suggestions what I might be doing wrong?

I looked for the equivalent feature in the main menu, without success.

EMJB
    Xtrend Xt10000 with 3 Freeview tuners

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,277 Times in 1,089 Posts
    menu/timers/autotimers/menu/setup -> poll interval

menu/timers/autotimers/menu/new_timer_defaults is quite useful as well.
    Last edited by ccs; 20-10-16 at 19:57.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ccs For This Useful Post:

EMJB (20-10-16)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ccs View Post
    menu/timers/autotimers/menu/setup -> poll interval

menu/timers/autotimers/menu/new_timer_defaults is quite useful as well.
    Thanks - had missed that one, which shows a setting of 30 mins, not 30 hours so it still looks as if there is something adrift with the Webif and its interaction with AutoTimer.

EMJB

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EMJB View Post
    Thanks - had missed that one, which shows a setting of 30 mins, not 30 hours so it still looks as if there is something adrift with the Webif and its interaction with AutoTimer.

EMJB
    I find the number is maintained ok, it's just the OpenWebif guide text which is confusing - it should say Interval (in m):
    VU+ Uno 4K SE Twin FBC Tuner 1TB HDD - Magic-FHD skin
    TV - LG OLED55CS6LA
    Remote - Logitech Harmony One

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
    I find the number is maintained ok, it's just the OpenWebif guide text which is confusing - it should say Interval (in m):
    Thanks - where should I raise the problem to get it fixed?

EMJB

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Have tried changing the settings again via the Webif, and it still does not appear to work. A message in red appears below to settings area as follows:
    Code:
    <html><head><title>web.Server Traceback (most recent call last)</title></head><body><b>web.Server Traceback (most recent call last):</b> <div> <style type="text/css"> div.error { color: red; font-family: Verdana, Arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-weight: bold; } div { font-family: Verdana, Arial, helvetica, sans-serif; } div.stackTrace { } div.frame { padding: 1em; background: white; border-bottom: thin black dashed; } div.frame:first-child { padding: 1em; background: white; border-top: thin black dashed; border-bottom: thin black dashed; } div.location { } span.function { font-weight: bold; font-family: "Courier New", courier, monospace; } div.snippet { margin-bottom: 0.5em; margin-left: 1em; background: #FFFFDD; } div.snippetHighlightLine { color: red; } span.code { font-family: "Courier New", courier, monospace; } </style> <div class="error"> <span>exceptions.ValueError</span>: <span>invalid literal for int() with base 10: '0true'</span> </div> <div class="stackTrace"> <div class="frame"> <div class="location"> <span>/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/web/server.py</span>:<span>189</span> in <span class="function">process</span> </div> <div class="snippet"> <div class="snippetLine"> <span class="lineno">188</span> <code class="code"></code> </div><div class="snippetHighlightLine"> <span class="lineno">189</span> <code class="code"></code> </div><div class="snippetLine"> <span class="lineno">190</span> <code class="code"></code> </div> </div> </div><div class="frame"> <div class="location"> <span>/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/web/server.py</span>:<span>238</span> in <span class="function">render</span> </div> <div class="snippet"> <div class="snippetLine"> <span class="lineno">237</span> <code class="code"></code> </div><div class="snippetHighlightLine"> <span class="lineno">238</span> <code class="code"></code> </div><div class="snippetLine"> <span class="lineno">239</span> <code class="code"></code> </div> </div> </div><div class="frame"> <div class="location"> <span>/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoTimer/AutoTimerResource.py</span>:<span>361</span> in <span class="function">render</span> </div> <div class="snippet"> <div class="snippetLine"> <span class="lineno">360</span> <code class="code"></code> </div><div class="snippetHighlightLine"> <span class="lineno">361</span> <code class="code"></code> </div><div class="snippetLine"> <span class="lineno">362</span> <code class="code"></code> </div> </div> </div> </div> <div class="error"> <span>exceptions.ValueError</span>: <span>invalid literal for int() with base 10: '0true'</span> </div> </div> </body></html>
    Any ideas?

EMJB

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    You can raise issues here
    Code:
    https://github.com/E2OpenPlugins/e2openplugin-OpenWebif

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    You can raise issues here
    Code:
    https://github.com/E2OpenPlugins/e2openplugin-OpenWebif
    Have done, thanks.

EMJB

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Have had very quick responses from the Webif team:

Units for poll interval:

Code:
    This is right but also not right. It depends on the version of the autotimer.
     The setting of the original DMM autotimer plugin is "config.plugins.autotimer.interval" and this value is in hours.

Settings problem:

Code:
    Your autotimer plugin looks like the old plugin
    https://github.com/oe-alliance/enigma2-plugins/tree/master/autotimer

This is the right one.
    https://github.com/oe-alliance/enigma2-plugins/tree/2.3/autotimer

But CAUTION, i don't know if this version is compatible with OpenVix.
    In view of the problems being encountered by Xtrend users with picture quality, I am loathe to update to the latest OpenVix to see if that would solve the problem.

EMJB

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,126 Times in 1,752 Posts
    Have had very quick responses from the Webif team:

Units for poll interval:

Code:
    This is right but also not right. It depends on the version of the autotimer.
     The setting of the original DMM autotimer plugin is "config.plugins.autotimer.interval" and this value is in hours.

Settings problem:

Code:
    Your autotimer plugin looks like the old plugin
    https://github.com/oe-alliance/enigma2-plugins/tree/master/autotimer

This is the right one.
    https://github.com/oe-alliance/enigma2-plugins/tree/2.3/autotimer

But CAUTION, i don't know if this version is compatible with OpenVix.
    In view of the problems being encountered by Xtrend users with picture quality, I am loathe to update to the latest OpenVix to see if that would solve the problem.

EMJB
    You could always do an Image Backup and always restore that if you had problems on the latest image.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Vu+ Ultimo 4K with 3TB HDD, Dual FBC (Sat) tuners, 1x Twin Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 tuner
    Vu+ Solo 4K with 1TB HDD, Dual FBC (Sat) tuners, 1x Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 tuner
    Vu+ Solo 2 with 1TB HDD 'White Edition', 2x DVB-S2 tuners
    Mut@nt HD2400 with 1TB HDD, 4x DVB-S2 tuners
    Fixed 28.2E Technomate 65cm Mesh Satellite Dish with Inverto Unicable II/JESS LNB and Inverto Unicable Splitter
    Fixed 28.2E Sky Zone 1 45cm Satellite Dish with Octo LNB
    (All receivers installed with the latest Dev build)

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    I'm running 4.2.009 on an ET10K and the autotimer plugin is....

Code:
    enigma2-plugin-extensions-autotimer - 2.0+git6141+2d3009e-r10
    Poll interval is in hours. (OpenWebif)
    Last edited by ccs; 23-10-16 at 11:01.

Title
    Thanks
    My config is as per signature and the autotimer plugin is :-
    Code:
    enigma2-plugin-extensions-autotimer - 2.0+git6008+c9a080e-r10
    The guide text in the Configure Autotimer behaviour screen is Poll Interval (in mins) and the poll is executing in the specified minutes interval, whilst the OpenWebif settings screen guide text is Interval (in h):
    TV - LG OLED55CS6LA

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    @ ccs & Valiant

What happens when you try to change the poll interval via Webif? If I understand the I/D system correctly, it looks as if you are not using the latest (perhaps because that does not incorporate birdman's fixes???).

EMJB

Title
    Thanks
    @ ccs & Valiant

What happens when you try to change the poll interval via Webif? If I understand the I/D system correctly, it looks as if you are not using the latest (perhaps because that does not incorporate birdman's fixes???).

EMJB
    Mine is probably out of date since I am still on 4.1.016. As I said earlier, I can maintain the poll interval successfully via OpenWebif, I get a config changed message and the interval is updated on the box. It is currently set at 5 mins and I have deliberately set a clashing timer, so every 5 minutes I get the information box about the timer conflict.
    TV - LG OLED55CS6LA

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    @ ccs & Valiant

EMJB
    In OpenWebif I see the number 25 (hours according to the text), the value in minutes I had set using the GUI.
    If I change the interval using OpenWebif, I see the new value in the GUI, (again in minutes).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast