Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: EPG Plugin confusion

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cmsdloma View Post
    Many thanks! I'm sticking with the EPG provided to me.

I cannot get "EPG Search" to work; it always gives me no results / blank screen. Also any Auto Timer I create does not find any matches (when I check using Preview). No error or crash occurs, it just never finds/matches anything. The EPG XML looked fine. How can I fix/investigate this?

Cheers.
    Are these problems with broadcast channels where the EPG comes over the air?

For EPG search try going to the grid EPG and highlighting a program such as "the news" and press yellow for epg search. Does it give some finds? Then press yellow again for new search and you should get a text screen to enter your own search key words.

Go to the grid EPG and highlight a programs such as "the news" and press yellow for epg search. From the results screen press MENU and you should get a setup option.

Autotimers

Menu -> Timers -> Autotimers -> press MENU and and a new menu should appear where one of the options is setup. Check for the number of days to look ahead.

When configuring an Autotimer it will take a few minutes until it actually searches so check perhaps after 5 minutes to see if any timers have been set by the autotimer.
    Last edited by adm; 26-03-22 at 17:24.
    Xtrend ET10K, 2 x satellite tuners 28.2 (Sky FTA), 2 x hybrid (UK Freeview), Zgemma H9S (satellite)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to adm For This Useful Post:

cmsdloma (26-03-22)