Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Replace deleted channel

Title
    Thanks

Replace deleted channel

Hi,

I tried moving a channel from up the box (1200) that was working into a spot that, the same channel had stopped working.

But when I moved the channel using the remote it disappeared I tried a scan again but the channel never came back up where it was and is now gone.

Can anybody please help me reinstall a deleted channel

Regards,
    Graham

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    do you know the name of that channel? or simplest thing run abm scan if you can.

Title
    Thanks
    I really don't know alot about the system its self it was set up by another person for me.
    The channel was BT sports1. I ran a channel scan thats not the same as the abm scan is it? Also how do I run the abm scan?

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    If the box was setup with an ABM scan, which it sounds like it was, press the blue button and choose Auto Bouqets Maker, it should now scan.
    I'm not sure if the reload Bouqets command has been implemented yet as I am away from my box, if it hasn't you will need to press the arrow down choose a different Bouqet, then go back to your main Bouqet and the channels should be back in order.
    VU+ Ultimo 4K 3TB, 1x Twin DVBS-2 FBC / 1x DVB-C FBC/ 1x Twin DVB-T2.
    VU+ Solo4k 2TB, 2xFBC-S2, 2xC/T2, 1x Sundtek .
    1m Motorised Single LNB Dish, 60cm Fixed Octo LNB Dish.
    Samsung 65HU8500 with SEK-3500, Denon AVR-X2200W 5.1.2.
    Oppo UDP-203
    Panasonic 55VT50.
    Zidoo X9S
    Amazon Fire TV 4k & Amazon Fire TV (SPMC sideloaded).

Title
    Thanks
    Excellent I'll have a look for that.

What is the proper way to move a channel with the remote because when I did it the channel disappeared.
    What I did was pressed up on the remote went to the channel and pressed menu, I then went down to enable move mode, selected the channel and began to move it up where I got to channel 427 which had n/a next to it and pressed the center button as in to select that space. The channel then disappeared it wasn't in 427 and it wasn't back at 1298.

What is the right way to do it?