Quote Originally Posted by Trial View Post
Hi,
up to now I do not have such a problem with my S5. How old is the card? Perhaps a complete read/write check in a PC reader would be advisable.

Card is not that old, 4 months maybe. I Will let the phone format the card and see how that goes.

ciao
Quote Originally Posted by duoduo View Post
Hi dfox, I would forget about the sd card as it's too much of a liability and unreliable. My advice would be to install a cloud software like Dropbox or something similar and back up to this every time you take a new picture. I have used this method for years and never fails me. You get a initial amount of storage free and if you are only taking pictures then this should be fine, over time you can purchase additional storage for very little cost, weight it up how valuable is that beautiful picture of a family member or something memorable. You can't put a price on somethings.
duoduo this sounds like a good route to take. Would I still be able to view the picture on the phone via dropbox? I have only used dropbox a little bit.

The phone is backing up to google+ but obviously when the pictures are saving corrupted on the SD Card it is backing up the corrupted images.

This is not the first S4 I know to have this issue.