Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Vu+ Duo2 straeming to Vu+ Solo SE Ver: 4.0.003 Over internal Network?

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

Vu+ Duo2 straeming to Vu+ Solo SE Ver: 4.0.003 Over internal Network?

Hi
    Does anybody have an up to date setup for streaming one box to the other over there internal network(Live channels Bouquets etc), seem to have a found a few for blackhole image but from a few years back.....
    I must admit ive been looking at the VU+ webpage and see that they have it setup there on the webpage but looking for a dummy guide to do this....
    Tnks
    Chuf.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    just setup fallback tuner on your second box and sent same channel list to the box as your first box.Nothing else to setup.
    Fallbacktuner = ipadres first box.
    VU+ DUO2 quad tuner with HDD 1 TB + Latest Openvix and VU+ DUO2 FB tuner + Octagon SF8008 FB tuner
    Triax 88 cm rotor single LNB 30 E- 40 W
    1 Gibertini 1.00 m fixed - 3 quad LNB 19E-23.5E-28.2E

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bellejt View Post
    just setup fallback tuner on your second box and sent same channel list to the box as your first box.Nothing else to setup.
    Fallbacktuner = ipadres first box.
    Sorry to sound a little bit thick with this will this act like a multiroom box, e.g I watch the footie down stairs she watches loose women upstairs?

Tnks

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    yep no problem if downstairs you have multiple tuners.I have a duo23 with 4 tuners (2 X dual) and i watch one chennel and record a channel downstairs and upstairs 2 boxes can watch another (differant) channel
    VU+ DUO2 quad tuner with HDD 1 TB + Latest Openvix and VU+ DUO2 FB tuner + Octagon SF8008 FB tuner
    Triax 88 cm rotor single LNB 30 E- 40 W
    1 Gibertini 1.00 m fixed - 3 quad LNB 19E-23.5E-28.2E

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bellejt View Post
    yep no problem if downstairs you have multiple tuners.I have a duo23 with 4 tuners (2 X dual) and i watch one chennel and record a channel downstairs and upstairs 2 boxes can watch another (differant) channel
    Thanks for the info
    I have 2x DVB-S2 in my box so should be good to go
    Chuf