Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

View Entry Info: OpenWebIF Channel selection doesn't work

Category:
Possible Bug
What ViX Image build number are you using?
Please provide your ViX Team image build number. Menu > Information > About > Build number > ENTER THIS NUMBER e.g. 4.2.028
Have you tried a flash WITHOUT settings restore?
Have you tried this? PLEASE SELECT YES OR NO.
No
Have you tried a flash WITH settings restore?
Have you tried this? PLEASE SELECT YES OR NO.
No

Thread: OpenWebIF Channel selection doesn't work

Title
    Thanks

OpenWebIF Channel selection doesn't work

As of a couple of weeks ago when I try to add a timer event using the openwebif, there is no possibility to choose a channel on the openwebif. The selection screen only gives the possibility "Nothing".

Title
    Thanks
    On the bottom right of the popup you will see a button called "open in new window"

Click that and you will get a second popup that looks identical to the first. But when you click the add timer button you will find it works.

I have no explanation for this, but it works.

Title
    Thanks
    there is no button called "open in new window".

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,662 Times in 1,309 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by naveh View Post
    As of a couple of weeks ago when I try to add a timer event using the openwebif, there is no possibility to choose a channel on the openwebif. The selection screen only gives the possibility "Nothing".
    I take it you mean adding a generic event by selecting Timers (in Box Control on the left) then "Add Timer" header? (As everything else I can think of would record a specific event).

When I do this I get a drop-down list of all of my channels in bouquet order (with the bouquet heading in there too - which is a bit unhelpful as it allows me to select them even though they aren't recordable). Since it only mentions the TV bouquets I presume it is reading bouquets.tv.

Not all that helpful to you, but it isn't a generic problem.
    MiracleBox Prem Twin HD - 2@DVB-T2 + Xtrend et8000 - 5(incl. 2 different USBs)@DVB-T2[terrestrial - UK Freeview HD, Sandy Heath] - LAN/USB-stick/HDD