Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: VIX Team Vu Duo Image v1.2 - 01/11/2010

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fintannl View Post
    my problem exactly. guys is this image fully tested?
    There are a lot of additions in this release so to be fair we have to expect a few glitches on the way to the best VU image out there to date, on a side note im getting a little glitching on Bravo+1.
    Vu+Ultimo + Vu-Solo 1.1mtr Alloy dish + 60cm fixed, TM HH motor, hate footy LOVE motor-sport.

Title
    Administrator
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,096 Times in 4,733 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by supathug View Post
    Great job with the image guys! Although I just had a random green screen whilst watching TV. Ive got the crashlog plugin so will use that to send it through

EDIT: Also had another greenscreen when trying to set up an autotimer using the wizard. Log should also be on its way.
    have you setup a swap file ?, if not try to, you maybe running out of memory
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Release notes can be found in the About screen by pressing epg/info
    Rules can be found HERE - Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite HERE

Title
    Thanks
    also getting an awful lot of green screens with the latest vix { none incidentally with the last version} in the last hour alone it has crashed 3 times while simply watching a recorded program. crash logs attached
    Attached Files Attached Files

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    not a scoring match. vix is by far the best. just need to understand what i need to do. will revert to 1.1 as it is simply the best. what is happening with all the picture freezing. never happened on a vu+ before

Title
    Thanks
    hi guys, im not getting any new plugins, tried the software update thing and it just says installed upgraded 0, a big fat 0

thot i was going to a better image here, not getting anywhere with it

can anyone advise how to install cccam on this image, thanks

Title
    Administrator
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,096 Times in 4,733 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by irishchris View Post
    also getting an awful lot of green screens with the latest vix { none incidentally with the last version} in the last hour alone it has crashed 3 times while simply watching a recorded program. crash logs attached

another memory error, try creating a swapfile, also crash use the patches, those just need removing, dont use them, i just forgot to remove them sorry
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Release notes can be found in the About screen by pressing epg/info
    Rules can be found HERE - Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite HERE

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by andyblac View Post
    have you setup a swap file ?, if not try to, you maybe running out of memory
    Im trying to do that - interestingly enough some of the green screens did me4mb USB sntion memory so you could be right although my 64mb usb stick doesnt seem much cop. Ive formatted it to EXT3 and tried to create a 32mb swapfile but it just hangs. I'll try and create one on the HDD.

Title
    Thanks
    this is one crap image guys, no softcams, software update gives me nothing, download plugins, nothing, come on, get your act together

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by andyblac View Post
    hmm, was Ghost HD in ViX 1.1 ?,i can't remember
    No it was not and was not on download either. I had tried it after manually installing it and started a thread to say that it worked ok with 1.1.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by richca View Post
    this is one crap image guys, no softcams, software update gives me nothing, download plugins, nothing, come on, get your act together
    some one with 6 posts you really are showing you competency towards this image read through the guides before posting silly posts every thing is explained here and it all works fine
    Last edited by silverfox0786; 03-11-10 at 04:09.
    PM HELP WILL BE IGNORED PLEASE POST HERE IN FORUM AS IT BENEFITS EVERYONE
    NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN! IN OPEN FORUM OR PM

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ↓

11. The Following User Says Thank You to silverfox0786 For This Useful Post:

pooface (04-11-10)

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,257 Posts
    hi guys, im not getting any new plugins, tried the software update thing and it just says installed upgraded 0, a big fat 0

thot i was going to a better image here, not getting anywhere with it

can anyone advise how to install cccam on this image, thanks
    long press blue then green and cams are there [if they are not showing possible server is temp down andy will fix it

the image has had an update that is causing plugins to not show you need to do an update after installing image and then all plugins will show with above procedure.

[sorry for double post to early in morning to think lol]
    Last edited by silverfox0786; 03-11-10 at 04:20.
    PM HELP WILL BE IGNORED PLEASE POST HERE IN FORUM AS IT BENEFITS EVERYONE
    NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN! IN OPEN FORUM OR PM

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ↓

Title
    Thanks
    great image,can you tell me how to do usb backup,cant see program in plugins

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,056 Times in 7,638 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bryen View Post
    great image,can you tell me how to do usb backup,cant see program in plugins
    Image manager in the ViX menu
    D I S C L A I M E R

Please help keep OpenViX online, donate HERE.
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,056 Times in 7,638 Posts
    Well if you read the thread you will see that you need to do a software update and you will then get the plugins after re-boot and for for being so disrespectful here's a 7day ban!
    D I S C L A I M E R

Please help keep OpenViX online, donate HERE.
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

16. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Sicilian For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

andyblac (03-11-10),bassethound (03-11-10),beagooner (03-11-10),BigBird_UK (09-11-10),bobonthejob (04-11-10),Channel Master (23-11-10),DrProzac (03-11-10),fulabeer (08-11-10),guff daddy (03-11-10),harryoz (03-11-10),Maxwell (03-11-10),Mr. Mister (03-11-10),silverfox0786 (03-11-10),sonc (03-11-10),supathug (03-11-10),vu-duo-user (04-11-10),yngvekl (03-11-10)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Sicilian Toataly support you decision to ban richa cant belive the guy is so rude, he needs to do more research before posting dumb comments like these

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Alanp For This Useful Post:

Sicilian (03-11-10)

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast