Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: VIX Team Vu Duo Image v1.2 - 01/11/2010

Title
    Administrator
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,096 Times in 4,733 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cristo4 View Post
    From telnet first sbox and then cccam!
    I tried from softcam manager in the same order, but only black screen!!!!
    what command lines ?
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Release notes can be found in the About screen by pressing epg/info
    Rules can be found HERE - Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite HERE

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cbr900 View Post
    I just installed gbox from the plugin...and when I start it...it give green screen

can you help pls
    attach the crash log file in txt file
    Attached Files Attached Files

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by andyblac View Post
    what command lines ?
    /usr/bin/sbox.mips
    CCcam_2.1.3

Title
    Thanks
    I did have VTI 2.1 in flash so I factory reset just to clear out the system before the update via the USB method. What I didn't count for was climbing in my loft to dig out a scart cable, didn't respond to any key press it just cycled through the three display outputs untill the scart was connected. So maybe others not having problems updated from VIX 1.1. A warning to anyone upgrading from another image other than VIX 1.1 get the scart cable ready.
    It's a nice fast image so thank you team for it.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    ok, time to go back to vix 1.1. getting freezing every ten or 15 minutes on new image even though my system has the card in it. i have never had such an issue with vix 1.1. sorry to detract from this image but there are issues with 1.2 yet to be resolved. has anyone seen similar issues

lassik
    Can someone share original skin.xml file from Vu_HD_plus folder. I accidentally uploaded old skin.xml file to top of current one and now i cannot get it work anymore (using another skin at the moment).

Thanks!

Title
    Thanks
    I'm having one problem , (after a clean flash + updates) with RyViX seem to crash the whole system once converted

Attached crash log lots of errors , no usb attached 1 x internal HDD.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Title
    Thanks
    Hey guys,

just installed the new image via usb but cant download any new plugins. Ive tried rebooting as suggested earlier in the thread but with no joy. Anyone got any ideas?

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,056 Times in 7,638 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by supathug View Post
    Hey guys,

just installed the new image via usb but cant download any new plugins. Ive tried rebooting as suggested earlier in the thread but with no joy. Anyone got any ideas?
    Run a software update
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Please help keep OpenViX online, donate HERE.
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

Title
    Thanks
    Hey Sic - tried that and it works! thanks for the quick reply

11. The Following User Says Thank You to supathug For This Useful Post:

Sicilian (02-11-10)

Title
    Thanks
    My software update did 78 updates! keep up the good work guys!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to underzone For This Useful Post:

andyblac (03-11-10),Sicilian (02-11-10)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Haven't been on here in a couple of days and the new Image has been released.
    Just installed all looking very good so far. Upgraded on-line from ViX1.1

I'm now onto the on-line upgrade after going to ViX1.2.

Once again thankyou to Andy for this image and everyone else that went into testing and making it happen.

So have you got any new boxes yet, or does Alex need another push!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Edision OS Mega
    TUNER A: - Stab HH-90Motor, Inverto Black LNB, Cheapo Lidl 80cm Supermarket Dish, 15W to 42E
    TUNER B: - (Nothing Connected) Will be used a 2nd Cable from Motor
    TUNER C: - Fixed 28.2E (on Sky Q Hybrid LNB)
    Sky Q and 2 Mini's

Lots of Old Dead Equipment...

Title
    Thanks
    Hey guys,
    I also upgraded to v 1.2 only hours after getting the good news it was online, but I am ashamed to say i just downgraded back.Had freezes every so many minutes and i had the box record a channel for me while i went down to the store, When i returned i thought something was wrong with my dish because the recording froze and pixelated a few times a minute. The strange thing was the recording would seem frozen , but if i just rewinded a few seconds it would play the freeze point back without a hitch (at least for a few seconds again) When i downgraded back to v1.1 i seemed to lose my settings,( and resending them via ftp to the box didnt change anything, eventhough the box aknowledged getting the data) i could only see the number of channels i had set up as fav (with that i mean i only saw the channel nr, every nr was followed by N/A and a warning to check my tuner settings which offcourse i then did (a few times)) ANd if u hit software upgrade in v1.1 it brings you back to v1.2 .I too saw the massive amount of updates ( i got like 77) so i know the issues are being worked on. I sadly had to downgrade back to a dream elite image, which i was very content with till i found v1.1 I am not that content anymore so i hope it all gets sorted out soon because i reallyyyyyyyyyy loved v 1.1

Title
    Thanks
    Great job with the image guys! Although I just had a random green screen whilst watching TV. Ive got the crashlog plugin so will use that to send it through

EDIT: Also had another greenscreen when trying to set up an autotimer using the wizard. Log should also be on its way.
    Last edited by supathug; 02-11-10 at 23:34.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    my problem exactly. guys is this image fully tested?

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast