Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: IPTV and Al jazeera sports ( 2013 / 2014 season General discussion only )

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

IPTV and Al jazeera sports ( 2013 / 2014 season General discussion only )

i paid £40 to watch last seasons games and the streams were very good....but just not the quality from watching a hd channel via satellite. you can get a membership to the site and its invite only so hopefully will last a while.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to moogwai For This Useful Post:

crazzy4 (01-09-13)

Title
    Junior Admin
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,599 Times in 2,632 Posts
    this year you can get a sub to admc fir 30 for the year a.but need to register via a proxy. It's legal but against the t&c of the broadcaster.

The're is a tutorial on the site.

Support The Sponsor - Buy from the best HERE
    Please abide by the rules - have a read HERE
    VIX manual & guides >>HERE
    Download images from >> HERE
    New Box Setup Guide >>HERE

D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

PM HELP WILL BE IGNORED PLEASE POST HERE IN FORUM AS IT BENEFITS EVERYONE

Follow us on Twitter

NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN! IN OPEN FORUM OR PM

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Stanman For This Useful Post:

crazzy4 (01-09-13)

Title
    Thanks
    You can subscribe to the official JSC website for $50 for the year for JSC +1 to +8, and an additional $35 for +9, +10 and the HD channels, but you will need a VPN or Proxy to somewhere in the Middle East.

As far as I know, things like OverPlay SmartDNS won't work because it's HTTPS once you've signed in. I now live in Dubai, so it's no problem for me anyway!

If OverPlay or any other smart DNS companies did get it working, $85 (£55 / €65) for the season, then $5 a month for OverPlay would be an absolute bargain.

Code:
    http://www.en.aljazeerasport.tv/

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silent For This Useful Post:

crazzy4 (01-09-13)

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    You can subscribe to the official JSC website for $50 for the year for JSC +1 to +8, and an additional $35 for +9, +10 and the HD channels, but you will need a VPN or Proxy to somewhere in the Middle East.

As far as I know, things like OverPlay SmartDNS won't work because it's HTTPS once you've signed in. I now live in Dubai, so it's no problem for me anyway!

If OverPlay or any other smart DNS companies did get it working, $85 (£55 / €65) for the season, then $5 a month for OverPlay would be an absolute bargain.

Code:

i used a kuwait based vpn last year worked a treat

8. The Following User Says Thank You to drx360 For This Useful Post:

crazzy4 (01-09-13)

Title
    Thanks

Re: Premier League on Al Jazeera Sports

Code:
    Is this for iptv of JSC or card subs? As looking to add 9/10 and HD to my sub and cheapest I can find is €57
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

ET8500
    80cm motorised triax TD88

10. The Following User Says Thank You to irishchris For This Useful Post:

crazzy4 (01-09-13)

Title
    Thanks
    Chris - IPTV only. Be careful with cards, as of 01/01/2014 all cards will need to be paired to a box, ala AD Sports. That's the rumour anyway.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Silent For This Useful Post:

crazzy4 (01-09-13)

Title
    Thanks

Re: Premier League on Al Jazeera Sports

Chris - IPTV only. Be careful with cards, as of 01/01/2014 all cards will need to be paired to a box, ala AD Sports. That's the rumour anyway.
    Had a feeling it was just iptv. Originally it was planned that subs were expiring on 01/01/2014 and I was looking at getting a new sub when renewing in May but jsc announced that this was now put back and full year subs were again allowed. Although HD subs are only allowed as far as 31/05/2014 so may not be far away for pairing
    D I S C L A I M E R

ET8500
    80cm motorised triax TD88

14. The Following User Says Thank You to irishchris For This Useful Post:

crazzy4 (01-09-13)

Title
    Thanks
    I'll probably go to the mall later as I've run out of shorts and don't want to do a wash load, if I do I'll pop in to Carrefour to see what their +1 to +10 card renewals and the +9/+10 bolt on are.

The other risk is of course if they just pull the whole thing from Hotbird.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Silent For This Useful Post:

crazzy4 (01-09-13)

Title
    Thanks
    I just had a response from OverPlay, they do support en.aljazeerasport.tv so every game is accessible for $145 USD per year and you'll get your full broadband speed. Buy yourself a little Android TV Dongle for £30 and you're laughing.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Silent For This Useful Post:

crazzy4 (01-09-13)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanman View Post
    this year you can get a sub to admc fir 30 for the year a.but need to register via a proxy. It's legal but against the t&c of the broadcaster.

The're is a tutorial on the site.
    i tried that site....but its all in Arabic!!! so ive not got a Scooby how to register....unless you know of an English version of the site.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to moogwai For This Useful Post:

crazzy4 (01-09-13)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I just had a response from OverPlay, they do support en.aljazeerasport.tv so every game is accessible for $145 USD per year and you'll get your full broadband speed. Buy yourself a little Android TV Dongle for £30 and you're laughing.
    Please can you explain how this works i.e overplay and where to plug the dongle
    Vix image (usually latest) - VU Solo 4K- WD 1TB INTERNAL HDD - DVB-T Freeview, trialling IPTV options

If my response has helped you, don't forget to hit the thanks button below. I appreciate you appreciate me

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,057 Times in 7,638 Posts
    Even better, one of these http://www.ushop247.co.uk/multimedia...imedia-players
    D I S C L A I M E R

Please help keep OpenViX online, donate HERE.
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilian View Post
    Looks decent for home, but the dongles are pretty cool if you work away or travel a lot. I suppose if you run the AirPlay service on your Enigma2 box you could stream it from a tablet as well.

Quote Originally Posted by lgleave22 View Post
    Please can you explain how this works i.e overplay and where to plug the dongle
    SmartDNS basically just acts as a semi-proxy for certain sites, to 'trick' the websites in to thinking you're in a country where it is allowed to stream. To set it up you can just change the DNS on your router. There are also a few other sites that do this but OverPlay seems to support the most sites.

Title
    Thanks
    Overplay smart dns does not work with aljazeerasport.tv and i have found there vpn service to be painfully slow i would recommend you use astrill vpn and there openweb Egypt server for aljazeerasport.tv,I also recommend you get a free disposable credit card with someone like Entropay.Place some money every month onto the Entropay card via your debit or credit card then signup to aljazeerasport.tv and continue to sub,I personally turned off the vpn when I initially payed via the Entropay card iam not sure this is actually required.Once you have signed up and have you login details turn on your astrill vpn and sign into your aljazeerasport.tv account,click on the channel you want and as soon as you see the stream you can turn off the vpn the stream will continue at full speed.There are some options you need to tick on the astrill software in advance options tick keep connection and stream flash directly this will enable you to keep on streaming and also navigate to other websites at full speed via a new tab or windows.Iam not affiliated to astrill iam just a customer with experience any questions i will try and help.
    Last edited by jcm193; 20-07-13 at 12:26.

Title
    Thanks
    Hmm fair enough, I can't test it as I'm in the region anyway. They definitely confirmed by email that it works though.

Did you sign up and try it or did you try it a while ago?
    Last edited by Silent; 20-07-13 at 13:02.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast