Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how to activate Picsons

soulmate
    Well I was too slow. I'll leave the orginal posting however:

Sorry, I actually thought my instructions were step-by-step.
    Get those picons if you have 28,2°.
    Otherwise have a look at the general picons section and get the ones you need.

I would rather not use the picons on your hdd, unless you don't have a usb device.

Title
    Thanks
    ahh found out the problem they are showing up on the sly bouquet channels but as these channels are greyed for me i cant use them.

I am only able to view on "All" and in there the picons are not shown/

soulmate
    why are those channels greyed out? Have you checked your dish setup? Or don't you have that satellite position?

Title
    Thanks
    my tuners are both set to Astra 28,2 but i cant view the access the sly bouquets. very annoying

soulmate
    are the tuners enabled? Found the receiver sometimes drops them after a restart.

Title
    Thanks
    they are because i would be able to watch tv using All channels. Its just the sly bouquet thats greyed out, so i am unable to press 101 and access bbc1 etc

soulmate
    so in order to fully understand: is it normal that you can't tune on the sky channels in your area. I know that e.g. in South Western Germany you won't be able to tune on the bbc channels- you simply won't get them. If you are in the UK you should be able to at least get them. Of course as they are encrypted and you don't have a card, you will not be able to wtach them. Is that what you mean?

Title
    Thanks
    no this is not what i mean. I am abe to view all the channels on the astra 28,2 satellite.
    But when i add sly bouquets channel list it is greyed out and i cant access the sky uk channel numbers.

So i can only watch by scrolling through all the channels.

soulmate
    have you considered editing your bouquets with e.g. DreamboxEdit?

Title
    Thanks
    i have already dumped bouquet using dreambox edit and i get same problem. Even though all the files are shown int he relavent directories

soulmate
    well then I must say I can't really help you even though I wish I could. I simply don't know and I actually don't get the complete picture of what causes your problem. There are no channels greyed out i my list. If they are, I update my settings either via DBE with new bouquet settings or do a rescan of the transponder/satellite position...

Title
    Thanks
    thanks for your help

Title
    Junior Admin
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,599 Times in 2,632 Posts
    Sorry if I am repeating something already covered as this thread is 3 pages long.

I have had channels greyed out when loading new bouquets and a rescan as always sorted the problem out, it has happende donly on HD channels though.

soulmate
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyoto View Post
    thanks for your help
    Have you got permanent time shift on?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12