Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: New Python script to scrape KingOfSat for populating CCcam.channelinfo & oscam.srv

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Title
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,971 Times in 3,285 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by slain View Post
    I'm running the following versions of both modules:

BeautifulSoup - 3.2.0
    Mechanize - 0.2.5

I see you're using BS4, which has been re-factored a great deal and isn't too compatible with BS3. Could you try removing BS4 and try BS3 instead?
    I'll swap to BS3 instead, but what directory should it be installed in as I think this is the problem.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Huevos View Post
    I'll swap to BS3 instead, but what directory should it be installed in as I think this is the problem.
    I really don't have much of a clue when it comes to Windows mate, but for what it's worth it did look to be installing in the correct place to me. Anyone else able to help Huevos?

Just to add, I have a default kos_scrape.conf file here that I scraped that just needs correct CAID and provider ID's adding for each package. The default config generation will be built into the next release of the script, which will likely be tonight.

Basically when someone can post back a completed config with the correct CAID's and provider ID's, we'll have a tool that can generate complete and up-to-date CCcam.channelinfo files instantly.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,971 Times in 3,285 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by slain View Post
    I really don't have much of a clue when it comes to Windows mate, but for what it's worth it did look to be installing in the correct place to me.
    It installed into the same directory as setup.py. I don't think that can be correct. It finds mechanize ok and I installed that the same way. I'll have to have a look where it installed that to and move BS3 to the same parent directory. Anyway I'll have another go tomorrow when I'm feeling a bit more awake.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Huevos View Post
    It installed into the same directory as setup.py. I don't think that can be correct. It finds mechanize ok and I installed that the same way. I'll have to have a look where it installed that to and move BS3 to the same parent directory. Anyway I'll have another go tomorrow when I'm feeling a bit more awake.
    No worries. Sorry I can't be of any more help on the Windows side of things. If you get really stuck you could use a virtual machine within VirtualBox for Ubuntu 12.04, which should make things a lot easier.

Just to add to earlier posts, I'll be adding an update to use multiple CAID's for a package some time this weekend. Basically it'll mean that every channel gets added x times, x being the number of CAID's available for the package. The default config generation routine will be included in that release.