Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: VIX Team Vu+ Duo Image - 05/09/2010 - Discussion

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by andyblac View Post
    why would you want to reboot every day ?
    i find that it keeps the box nice and fresh all the time if you set the box to reboot at like say 04.00 then the epg to update at 04.10 everyday

Title
    Thanks

ccam 2.14

Loaded the image last night only picked up the box on staurday morning. I had aTM800 but returned it and paid the extra as far as i am concerned they are not in the same league.

Anyway back to my point:

Are there differnet ccam 2.14 files i have found one and before i try to ftp to the box will it be the right one.

Thanks

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bobonthejob View Post
    @jcl - Are you able to view channels as per normal? If the channe listing is fine then all you would need to do is press the epg button.

Have you considered re-flashing?
    thanks bob for the reply
    at the moment the box is on itv hd
    press the down arrow which brings up the channel list (there is no program data)
    I then press epg button (short press) up comes program guide with itv in the left top corner and tv screen on the right side.
    apart the writing at the top (program guide) and the 4 coloured buttons at the bottom the rest of the screen is black. I have also reflashed twice with different usb's still the same.
    just a thought it wouldn't make any difference if dhcp was disabled would it.

Regards
    jcl
    Last edited by jcl; 06-09-10 at 14:54.

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,791 Times in 1,951 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rasp View Post
    Are there differnet ccam 2.14 files i have found one and before i try to ftp to the box will it be the right one.

Thanks
    To get cccam working on the box, download the cccam from the image server (long blue -> green -> cams). This way, it integrates with the softcam in the image, and also runs the camcheck script to ensure cccam is always running
    Rules can be found HERE
    Support our sponsor, World-Of-Satellite HERE
    Follow us on Twitter HERE
    -----
    Vu+ Ultimo (ViX Beta), Vu+ Solo (ViX Beta), CT ET9000 (ViX Beta)
    Dark Motor Superior with Inverto Ultra Black Twin LNB
    85cm Gibertini Aluminium Dish

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,791 Times in 1,951 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jcl View Post
    thanks bob for the reply
    at the moment the box is on itv hd
    press the down arrow which brings up the channel list (there is no program data)
    I then press epg button (short press) up comes program guide with itv in the left top corner and tv screen on the right side.
    apart the writing at the top (program guide) and the 4 coloured buttons at the bottom the rest of the screen is black. I have also reflashed twice with different usb's still the same.
    just a thought it wouldn't make any difference if dhcp was disabled would it.

Regards
    jcl
    any chance you can take some screen shots of this for us?! Just so we can fully see and understand what you're saying?!
    Rules can be found HERE
    Support our sponsor, World-Of-Satellite HERE
    Follow us on Twitter HERE
    -----
    Vu+ Ultimo (ViX Beta), Vu+ Solo (ViX Beta), CT ET9000 (ViX Beta)
    Dark Motor Superior with Inverto Ultra Black Twin LNB
    85cm Gibertini Aluminium Dish

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pooface View Post
    any chance you can take some screen shots of this for us?! Just so we can fully see and understand what you're saying?!
    Thanks pooface
    but had enough of playing with this image today so I have reinstalled DE for the time being

regards
    jcl

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,056 Times in 7,638 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jcl View Post
    Thanks pooface
    but had enough of playing with this image today so I have reinstalled DE for the time being

regards
    jcl
    You should have stuck with it so we could figure out your issue.

Hope you realise the DE addons feed is no longer live
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Please help keep OpenViX online, donate HERE.
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    AHHHHHHHHHHH just when i start getting my head round your openpli based image you throw this one into the ring!

im gonna have to fiddle

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilian View Post
    You should have stuck with it so we could figure out your issue.

Hope you realise the DE addons feed is no longer live
    I do now because i've just tried it
    regards
    jcl

Title
    Administrator
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,096 Times in 4,733 Posts
    just a note guy's please bare with us, this our first image and it is based the original Vu+ Duo 5.2 image, so any bugs that are in that image might be here too. we have fixed quite a few, but as there is no developers manual for Enigma2 it hard for us to find the root cause of problems, (unless skin related) ie the Timeshift Bug not been smooth on rewind it's hard to find where in the code to start looking, also to say that it works in other images does not help much as we dont know their coded either, and i doubt any other team would be will to help out. so if any of you have or can help out in the coding area all help is gratefully received.
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Release notes can be found in the About screen by pressing epg/info
    Rules can be found HERE - Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite HERE

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andyblac For This Useful Post:

canthackit (06-09-10),Sicilian (06-09-10)

Title
    Thanks
    this is the my screenshots ...how can i change to the english please thanks...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,056 Times in 7,638 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by levi45 View Post
    this is the my screenshots ...how can i change to the english please thanks...
    That look like your epg download is corrupt or something.

Try the following: -

FTP to /media/hdd and delete any epg.dat files on your HDD.
    Reboot.
    Then try a manual download/update of your epg.
    D I S C L A I M E R

Please help keep OpenViX online, donate HERE.
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stuattravs View Post
    AHHHHHHHHHHH just when i start getting my head round your openpli based image you throw this one into the ring!

im gonna have to fiddle
    u'll stick to it when u do
    Nobody knows everything. We were born to help and aid each other... That's why we are all here, to share, teach and learn.
    Rules can be found HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite HERE

Title
    Thanks
    i have the image running and stable very very happy with it and am gonna stay with it can anyone tell me is there a way of running scrips like keyupdater and so on also is there a cron manager where u set timmers and so on like u did on the de image i think thats what it was called in de image and i know about autotimmer and timmer setting before u say

thanks for all your geat work

Cozmo

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cozmo View Post
    i have the image running and stable very very happy with it and am gonna stay with it can anyone tell me is there a way of running scrips like keyupdater and so on also is there a cron manager where u set timmers and so on like u did on the de image i think thats what it was called in de image and i know about autotimmer and timmer setting before u say

thanks for all your geat work

Cozmo
    i don't know about the script manager, but your qution about corn is already been answered fully on this thread.
    regards,

Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast