Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: ViX in your own language? Read how easy it has been made to help!

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,436 Times in 1,139 Posts
    Hi Rob+Andy,
    I have a question about the plugins. I concentrated on enigma2 and vix-core because if there is a plugin update from an external source like the author these translations are gone.

Which plugins are worth translating because they are a fixed part of ViX and will not replaced by another version?

ciao
    ---
    Sat:VU+ Ultimo4K/Solo4K/Duo2/2*Solo2/Ultimo
    Remote: Harmony 200, 700, Link, Smart Control, Smart Companion, Elite, 2*Ultimate, Keyboard

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,436 Times in 1,139 Posts
    Hi Rob+Andy,
    I have a question about the plugins. I concentrated on enigma2 and vix-core because if there is a plugin update from an external source like the author these translations are gone.

Which plugins are worth translating because they are a fixed part of ViX and will not replaced by another version?

ciao
    ---
    Sat:VU+ Ultimo4K/Solo4K/Duo2/2*Solo2/Ultimo
    Remote: Harmony 200, 700, Link, Smart Control, Smart Companion, Elite, 2*Ultimate, Keyboard

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,461 Times in 6,675 Posts
    I translated all the plugins that can be found in the po-folder into Dutch. They are all separate from E2 & ViX-core, so they need to be translated separately.

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.
    NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN, IN OPEN FORUM OR PM !

English is not my native tongue.
    I apologise for all my grammar, spelling and idiom errors.

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    I translated all the plugins that can be found in the po-folder into Dutch. They are all separate from E2 & ViX-core, so they need to be translated separately.

Title
    Thanks

czech loc

localization po files for Vix image and plugins

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jerry00 For This Useful Post:

andyblac (20-05-12),Larry-G (20-05-12),Rob van der Does (20-05-12),Sicilian (20-05-12),Trial (20-05-12)

Title
    Thanks

czech loc

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jerry00 View Post
    Hi jerry,
    thanks for the effort, but this seems to have gone wrong. Did you actually use the file from the box? I don't think so, as your file has 14572 lines, while ours has only 11108 lines. We are very sorry, but we cannot use your file: it would prevent the image from being build
    It looks like you used a po-file from a different image.

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Hi jerry,
    thanks for the effort, but this seems to have gone wrong. Did you actually use the file from the box? I don't think so, as your file has 14572 lines, while ours has only 11108 lines. We are very sorry, but we cannot use your file: it would prevent the image from being build
    It looks like you used a po-file from a different image.

Title
    Thanks
    Localization is the image of the VIX, but the original files are far from all the strings that I consider to be localized. So is there a lot of extra strings, there are some strings that locate and plug-ins that are not part Vix image, or those for which I not get the original po files. In addition, there are some strings in multiple forms. Basically, my location is somewhat universal, because most of the image I'm trying different teams and each time I have to localize, because nowhere are translated in whole or foundations. If you use yours for just the files location will contain approximately 50% of the graphical interface. my location if you do not want or can not use, so I do not mind. Basically I'm doing it for myself and after each update you again move in Vu + Una necessary ingredients.
    Hi, jerry.

Sorry for my bad English

Title
    Thanks
    Localization is the image of the VIX, but the original files are far from all the strings that I consider to be localized. So is there a lot of extra strings, there are some strings that locate and plug-ins that are not part Vix image, or those for which I not get the original po files. In addition, there are some strings in multiple forms. Basically, my location is somewhat universal, because most of the image I'm trying different teams and each time I have to localize, because nowhere are translated in whole or foundations. If you use yours for just the files location will contain approximately 50% of the graphical interface. my location if you do not want or can not use, so I do not mind. Basically I'm doing it for myself and after each update you again move in Vu + Una necessary ingredients.
    Hi, jerry.

Sorry for my bad English

Title
    Administrator
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,096 Times in 4,733 Posts
    Hi, jerry.

Sorry for my bad English
    please use this file, i have merged yours with mine.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Release notes can be found in the About screen by pressing epg/info
    Rules can be found HERE - Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite HERE

13. The Following User Says Thank You to andyblac For This Useful Post:

Larry-G (20-05-12)

Title
    Administrator
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,096 Times in 4,733 Posts
    Hi, jerry.

Sorry for my bad English
    please use this file, i have merged yours with mine.
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Release notes can be found in the About screen by pressing epg/info
    Rules can be found HERE - Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite HERE

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

Norwegian ViX Core translation

Here is my translation po-file.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to regarto For This Useful Post:

andyblac (20-05-12),Larry-G (20-05-12),Rob van der Does (20-05-12),Trial (20-05-12)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

Norwegian ViX Core translation

Here is my translation po-file.

Title
    Thanks

origo cs po

Sent screenshots, no localized cs strings

Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast