Hi there

Just got my shiney new Vu+ Uno box, I've been experimenting and I have a few questions.

Initially I installed the most recent Blackhole Image but I had problems with CCCAM on it so I took it off. Before I removed it I run the FPGA update and it seemed to work fine.

I replaced it with the VIX (v 2.2.100) image and I seemed to have encountered a few bugs.

I know the images on this box are still in their infancy so I expected stuff like this to happen.

After the FPGA update I'm still having problems scanning certain satellites. For eg I seems to get about half the channels on 19.2 e and it doesn't even scan on 23.5 e. My understanding is that I only have to install the FPGA update once and not everytime I change an image ?

Whenever I scan a satellite and I "zap" back to the last channel I was watching I get no signal. I use the "restart enigma" option and everything comes back to normal after that. The same thing happens to me if I watch a media file via my external HDD for a period of time and then go back to a satellite channel. It's almost as if the tuner goes into some sort of standby mode.

My final query or question is that if I leave my box on standy for a while then go to use it I don't get any hdmi signal (using hdmi to hdmi cable) . It works if I pull the hdmi out then put it back in again but I wondered if their was a solution to it. Might even be my Sony LCD tv and nothing to do with my box I suppose

Many thanks in advance !