ok here goes if you can put up with the long thread i got myself a Vu+ duo couple weeks back 8 months old it came from a friend with a 1 metre dish with a navigator NDX180 motor it was a complete setup and was working ok now i got the setup and just reflashed it with the latest Image Version Duo Release v2.1.0 - 2011-03-23 with help from a friend (thanks johnny) as i had no access to the ftp ect as the fellow that set it up for my friend passworded everything anyway i flashed it and working fine on my mini dish just set to 1 dish now ive had the motorised dish setup added now and im struggling to get it going as i found a few tuts saying tuners need to be in advanced mode and others in simple mode now as its a dual tuner im trying to setup the motor setup using both tuners using only the motor setup i set the motor to go to 1w which it started then stopped far short of this direction and when i try to move dish now the red light just flashes on the motor as if its trying to move now i had the dish setup ok using a dm500s and could get 28.2E 19.2E 13.0E fine on this but since trying on the duo am not able to move dish on either box any suggestion thx

johno