I have posted on the openpli forum too, but no reponse, so posting here also,

I have had a zgemma h7.s for many years and have tried a few different builds. Not problems up to today. Tuners A and B receiving satellite feeds (astra) and Tuner C using T2 terrestrial feed from a saorview ariel. most recently using a OpenVix image,

Saturday, I was moving the box around, thought better of it and powered down the box while I was moving things. When I switched it back on, it was stuck on 49%. I removed the HDD and rebooted again and it powered up, but no channels were working, appearing greyed out in the channel list.

I thought best to scan, but was only seeing Tuner A there. I went into the menu System, Tuners and Scanning, Tuner Configuration and I only see one there - Tuner A;Si2168 (combined DVB-T2). I am sure this was previously addressed as Tuner C

I had been using an OpenVix image, but flashed open PLI that evening, and see exactly the same.

Even if a cable had become loose, faulty, and nothing appeared in scan, I can't see how the tuner doesn't even appear in the configuration menu, and so I am assuming there is a hardware fault I need a new box...

Was looking for some confirmation that is the case, of if I am overlooking a setting that could lead to this, please tell me so avoid wasting E120.

(have plugged the sat cable into the TV directly, and can see channels, so it's def at the box that the issue is.)

many thanks in advance