Hi everyone,

My mother in Germany has a Vu+ Duo 2 with two twin DVB-C tuners. She has a subscription for the "BasisHD" service of the company "Telepark Passau", which includes access to 22 TV channels, format "M7 HD Conax + NDS". She has a TeviStar card in a "Conax CSP CIPLUS CAM" module. This is the only card in the box and we never used softcams or card sharing.

She was using the regular VTI images for 6 years without problems, all subscribed channels were working fine. She was just not very happy with the GUI, so I proposed to try OpenVIX. We flashed the latest image (openvix-6.3.007.release-vuduo2_usb.zip) and she was very happy with the VIX GUI.

Unfortunately most of the subscribed channels were not working anymore. I found two of the 22 channels which were working, so there was no general problem like that the card is inserted upside down. I requested a new activation from the M7 website, but it didn't change anything. I tried to change settings, like associate the CI with channels, but nothing worked.

Then I flashed OpenPLI and had the same problem. The same two channels were working and the others were not. Then flashed back to VTI and all 22 channels were working as in the past years.

It would be great if anyone has an advice how to get all subscribed channels to work with OpenVIX.
Thanks in advance!