Quote Originally Posted by JonMMM View Post
All channels mentioned seem to be pay channels, try with FTA channels and see if you have the same issue
Yes same thing, some channels work others show buffering 25%..59%..100% then stream a black screen.

I have gone a step further and unboxed a new gigablue with TeamBlue and gone through the install with CCcam and was able to stream all channels to the TV just fine with the smart apps on TV.
The issue I ran into with CCcam is once you got over 2 clients it did. some strange things like cause another client to buffer for a few seconds while the third client connected.
This is known behaviour with CCcam from what ive read when you have more than 2 clients its best to use OSCam.

I then downloaded latest OpenVix zip and flashed to slot 2 on the GB.
Installed OSCam.
I can do full quad PIP of 4 channels and stream using VLC of all channels.
But when I use the smart apps on tv Smart IP TV or SmartOne IPTV, I can only stream the same channels I could before, just a selection. of them.

I disabled OSCam and installed CCcam so the setup was similar to the TeamBlue config, but again I'm limited to what channels I can stream.
I enabled quad PIP and saw the limitations of CCcam having issues with more than 2 streams it would glitch channels.

So there must be some different behaviour in the way OpenVix opens the stream vs TeamBlue.
Be it some timer, or the way it reads PID's and adds them to the stream or something?