Hi there,

Just bought Amiko Viper 4K v40 Twin DVB-S2X, and had a massive fail trying to install it,

Bought it with OpenVIX flashed,

Bought it to replace an AMIKO Alien 2 triple box bought back in 2013.

On switching on it did a 1st time install and found some channels but not the FTA Spanish ones on ASTRA and Hotbird, (this box is for my parents) and they just watch the FTA Spanish channels of which there are about 8.

However it found one or 2 but not all of them

They have a dish, 2 quad LMB's, signal is still coming thru as old box just keeps freezing after random number of hours on, so signal is still coming thru.

I thought I would try a BLINDSCAN (not too sure that that is) and only wanted FTA channels but no matter what I did it didn't seem to find any more channels.

Also as its a twin I found out that one of the cables was brining no signal, it sort of explains why recording and trying to change the channel on old box never worked.

SO questions, can I do a factory reset to undo any error I may have introduced, or does that affect this OpenVIX install.
On Setup it found the Wifi, but I didn't understand how to connect it? so never connected to wifi.
I couldn't seem to figure out how to do a channel name search for found channels, as thought of the 3000 found that might have been the easier thing, as thats what i remember doing on the olde box but couldn't figure out how to do it,
Also no idea, if I found a channel, how to create a fav groups, as parents just need those 8 channels.

So help please

Or simple setup to success, is there a video?

Sorry about all the questions, ovef to you all...