Hi guys.

I am running Vix Virtuosso image 5.4.014 on the vu duo2.

The question I have is I have tuner A set up as USALS to pick up the channels accross the arc and notice the dish when I move it from extreme east let's say 52 east to hotbird gives me a poor signal compared to moving it further west and back to hotbird for example. The dish is not sitting perfectly on the arc. I want to be able to save the position for hotbird where the signal is a bit stronger even it is not where it should be on the arc.

I go to positioner set up in the menu and step east or west where good signal is found, but I don't know how to save this position, what else do I do? I press exit and I see the message 'zap back to service before position set up' I don't know what this means, if I select yes or no on this the dish still moves back to the original position and not the new place I would like to save it to, what can I do to overcome this problem? Am I supposed to have the tuner set up as positioner:USALS for what I am trying to do. It used to be much simpler when I wanted to save an alternative position for each satelleite on my old echostar 3600, I would just move it and then select save, but nothing like that seems to be in this menu.

Thanks in advance.