Hi,

I am not sure if this is the right place (please move if not), but I have a Miraclebox Premium Twin+ running 4.1.016 and wondered about upgrading to the latest version. One of the reasons I have not done so earlier is that when I bought it there was a bug in the drivers in 4.2.011 (supplied with the unit) which meant that recording from one tuner scrambled the other tuners. Downgrading 4.1.016 was the recommended solution and I have been running it since.

One concern with upgrading is what gets lost when doing so? Presumably the recordings are OK but would all settings, Bouquets, Autotimers etc be lost? Can the be backed up and re-used across such widely different versions?

Also, if I have the same problems with recording multiple tuners (unlikely, I know), how do I find a suitable stable version to go back to? I don't seem to have a copy of 4.1.016 on my PC and the oldest online is 4.2.028.

Flashing seems the easy part - if there are links to any guides for backing up and the other issues I have mentioned above, I would be grateful.

Thanks.

Keith.