FFS!!! Hehe.

Just tried accessing my email on my phone, and nothing coming up. So, I have a quick search on the net, and cannot see anything. So, I go to the app on my sim card which says the "Get settings" option, and it comes back with "Unable to process, contact customer services" message (well, not those exact words ). So, I phone them up, and get told that the whole country is down for web access with O2 today at the mo, and they have no time scale as to how long it will take!

Fed up, as I use this quite a lot for work...

Good job I'm thinking of changing providers as contract has almost come to an end. So, I will take great pleasure in asking for my pac code soon...

Decisions though, where should I move to? Want a sim only option really, and only need about 300 sms and 300 mins, with as much web as possible...

Now, choices are limited to GiffGaff, £10 a month goodybag. This gives me (currently) 250 mins, unlimited sms and unlimited web (although I guess it's probably down for them also, as they piggy back off o2). Next option is Three at £10 a month for 12 month contract. With them I'd get unlimited internet, 300 mins and 3000 sms, or T-Mobile, but I only get 100 mins, 100 sms and I believe their web is no a 500mb fair usage. But, I wouldn't go over that too much I don't think, and if you do, they just give you nagging screens from what I can tell?! Also, I like the benefit that if I cannot get a t-mobile signal, I can use orange ... but, how well does that work in reality? If I get poor signal with t-mobile (e.g. 2 bars Edge), can I use orange network if they give me 4 bars hspda?! Although I could probably do with better mins/sms, although I might've found a half decent cashback offer with t-mobile...

Decisions, decisions...