I did a manual scan tonight on 28.2E (Network NO, Clear before scan YES, Only FTA YES) and found a lot of missing HD channels. Many of the main ones BBC One HD, ITV HD etc. It did find 4HD and 5 HD. It is a tad windy, so tried 3 times in all.

Looked at the signal finder and when I moved forward/backwards, it missed the transponders with the missing HD channels on. I checked they were included in the satellite.xml file OK.

So, wondering if my previous backup (openvix 5.1.014) would work, I restored that image and the Ultimo4K again missed some of the HD channels. Sat finder also skipped the missing HD channel transponders.

Went back to openvix-vuultimo4k-release-5.1.013 and box found all the HD channels during the manual scan and signal finder found all the HD transponders.

To check if maybe I had a bad update previously, I proceeded to update from the working 5.1.013 to 5.1.016. Nope, the HD channels were not found in the manual scan and HD transponders got skipped on the signal finder.

So can only conclude this is an issue with either openvix after 5.1.013 or drivers of the VU Ultimo4k.

Can somebody take a look to see if this can be replicated and find out why this is happening?

If you need any further info, I'm happy to help.