Hi All,

I have a Solo2 at the moment & am wondering what the expansion capabilities might be an option with this unit? I currently have two feeds going into it but commonly experience recording clashes which is annoying. I also have a spare satellite cable feed & terrestrial feed that I would like to use in order to expand the capabilities.

I understand that there is this Vu+ Turbo Tuner add on box but that only allows for terrestrial reception - is there a version from anyone that works with the Solo2 that also offers a satellite version? How about a twin version - one terrestrial & the other satellite - that would be ideal. What would be the best way for me to expand on the Solo 2 with the feeds I have?

My other option is to consider getting a Duo 2 which I understand might allow for 6 inputs/feeds at the back as I see three "removable plates" - is that correct? The only issue I have is that this is a really costly option as I believe they come with only a twin tuner as standard so I would have to fork out for a much more expensive Duo2 and then the additional tuners?

The final option I thought of was to get another Solo 2 on the classifieds but am concerned that this might cause issues with remote control commands and/or just general usage conflicts etc that as a novice, I might be unaware of & unable to understand/rectify.

I would really appreciate any help & advice and the best options to consider - please forgive any naivety on my part as I am just not that tech savvy on these matters!

Many Thanks!