Box = MiracleBox Twin+ Plus - 3 T2 tuners - UK Freeview.

I don't seem to be having much luck with getting tuning any channels (UK Freeview) with either 4.2.027 or 4.2.028 (other problems with earlier versions - see later).

First tried updating online via the menu and since then using USB method with both a restore and then fresh when that didn't work.
I can still get channels if I go back to 4.2.026 and earlier.
I go through the same set up on both 26 and 27, 28 to get to the tuning stage so don't think it is user error.

I am back all working on 4.1.016 and happy with that for now but thought I'd bring this problem to the attention of the developers.
If anybody wants me to try again and produce logs or whatever then I am happy to help.

Oh, the other issues I have with 26 and earlier, in case it is weirdly related. If I install a skin (Confluence) via plugins the box hangs when it goes to restart the GUI and cannot be recovered so I have to do a USB install. Not sure if that is a general problem I have with plugins?

* Hope I have explained everything clearly and posted correctly as first post Please ask if further info required.