Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Hazza View Post
You won't get any support for your Zgemma's, simples! Sorry. And they are still a pile of shite. lol. Obviously you haven't had a good receiver to compare.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I appreciate that's your opinion Andy however the reality is I've already had support on here, quite a fair bit if if it actually. And a quick scroll or search on here will show loads of " help" being offered & accepted. So although your opinion m, it's not factually true.
Example of this is if I wanted a new image for my h2h I could find it and download it from here, I would then have lots of people willing to help answer any questions I may have on that process.

Your perfectly entitled to advise people there crap (I presume you have experience with the h2h to for this opinion?) however let's try to keep it balanced and stick to the facts.

I will update my zgemma to a higher spec model I time but as is mentioned initially this is my first receiver so was dipping my tie in first and like I've said previously I'm immensely happy with the results, picture is great there's no lag or issues it even runs a dreamplex sub perfectly so tics all the boxes for me and am guessing others too