Phew, I hope I managed to describe this right in the title.

I'm running the latest stable OpenVix but I've noticed this problem since I got my ET10000 a few weeks ago.

I exchanged my Mutant HD2400 for this box because of issues getting all the tuners to work at the same time, however on that box when I set auto timers up, leaving "standard" checked so that the box would revert to the last state, I was able to have the box wake from deep standby, record the programme, then return to deep standby, all the while the box would be in standby mode and not tuned to a channel unless I did so myself manually.

On the ET10000 though, the box will tune to whatever channel was on last and then record the timer. I was also finding that even with "standard" checked, and it was definitely coming from deep standby, nothing would happen after a recording finished - the box would just remained tuned to the last channel viewed. I've had to specifically change the timers to go to deep standby when recording finished.

I'm basically looking for the same as happened on the Mutant box - to wake from deep standby to (normal) standby when recording and then switch back to deep standby when using standard (so the 3 minute warning doesn't show up if I am watching something, again this never happened on the Mutant, it was just happy to not switch the box off and let me continue watching uninterrupted).

I'm not sure if I've maybe set something up differently with this box to cause this. The only thing I can think of is the EPG refresh plugin is somehow causing the box to think it didn't come out of deep standby, but I don't have it set on any special wake timer, only to search during a time when the box is switched on by other means.

The waking to a tuned channel is my main annoyance I have to say though, I'd rather it woke to standby as the Mutant box did.

Is there something obvious I'm missing?

Cheers in advance.