Quote Originally Posted by jwestwood74 View Post
Tried all the above and still not getting picon on second info screen just the NO Picon loaded
@jwestwood74: Are you using Hades 12? Which second info screen are you referring - The recorded movies "EventView" OR Live TV "EventView"? I assume Picons are installed and that Picons are working on Main Infobar? If it is the Hades 12 version of the Confluence skin, you will have picons in the EPG and in the Channel List also.

I see from earlier post that you placed the "skin_user" file in the ViX1080 skins "common folder" - have you removed this skin_user file?

Are you using the skin_user file from post 7 with ViX Hades 12? If you are on Hades 11, then you need the skin_user file from post 3 above.

If these steps fail, please check your version of Hades and update to 12. Then and if necessary remove the Confluence skin altogether (including other 1080 skin varients - Vix 1080 and Vix 1080 Bello and Vix 1080 Confluence) and reinstall from the start - I say this becasue of what you posted re the common folder, as well as the edits made to the common xml of the skin.

I have tested the skin_user, and from everything @Willmoore says, he has also.

I have exhausted pretty much everything I can think of - I hope this last post helps. Good Luck