Well pee'd off at the mo lol.

Last night, went to collect the washing from tumble dryer, and bought drink up for me and missus. Cup of tea for her and can of coke for me. Well, couldn't be bothered to go up and down the stairs, so put the can in me pocket (collected from garage when collecting washing from tumble, so was nice and cold), and carried the washing under the arm with the cup of tea in other arm.

Walking up the stairs, and trying to juggle passed the stair gate, and I bumped in to the stair gate.

Then, I think to myself "What's the cold feeling down my leg". Been years since I pissed myself, but I know it comes out warm, not ice cold Then, suddenly hits me it's the can... So, I take it out of my pocket, and to my dismay, there's my phone in there too!!! Right, quickly take out the battery, and try to soak up any remaining liquid in there. Shook out all excess liquid and cleaned out.

Now, it's waiting in a sealed tub of rice... Hoping all the liquid will be absorbed by it

But not in a good mood!!!

Hopefully it'll be ok. Don't fancy having to use the insurance again! Especially when the phone's only 2 weeks old!!!