Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Blue-HD V2

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,349 Posts
    yo cheers
    this isnt all my work, its a joint effort by myself and simonsez on this forum too.

multi-epg i think youve attached the wrong screen?

the planner shows the length of the show in the top left under the logo, as in your pic, its 67mins long

i see what you mean about the time, i re-align as you suggested, ta.

i will look at that unreadable epg shortly.

the infobar has been kept clean as possible, thats why no icons, im trying to suss out the best place for the software update icon, as it does need one. i have it placed already under the time on the right hand side of the infobar but ive not enabled it yet. maybe it'll go on the secondinfobar i dunno yet.

thanks for the input, i'll makes the changes to git shortly and then put the online update on.

Quote Originally Posted by judge View Post
    Rossi, using 2.0.6, nice work on the skin, thank you.
    Just a couple of niggles if you don't mind.

The Multi EPG screen (default left/right joypad button) - the timeline bar is pretty hard to read with the light blue background & yellow text.

multiepg.jpg

The File list/planner screen doesn't show the length of the movie anywhere, also the current time seems to be aligned right leaving it jump as seconds change, maybe better off aligning it left?

filelist-planner.jpg

The EPG/Guide screen has the same slight cosmetic issue with the current time. Also, has the unneeded button bar that does nothing. Might be worth replacing those icons with actions that work so users can see what the skin/image is capibable of on those screens. TV button for bouquets, Numbers for EPG jumps & so on...

epg-guide.jpg

When you press the TV button for list of bouquets in the EPG/Guide screen, the selected bouquet is currently unreadable.

epg-tvbutton.jpg

The first & second infobar screens don't show any HD/TT/REC and so on icons, presume it doesn't include the system update icon so?
    Might be good to add them so atleast a user knows when an update is available.

infobutton2.jpg

No worries if you don't want to do any of the above, just thought I should point them out.
    Vu Ultimo4K, OpenViX 5.0, 8xdvb-c, 8xdvb-s2, 2xdvb-t2
    Vu Solo4K, OpenViX 5.0, 8xdvb-s2
    Dreambox DM900, OpenViX 5.0, 2xdvb-s2, 2xdvb-c/t2
    Terrestrial, Cable, Fixed 28.2e + Unicable2 LNB

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rossi2000 For This Useful Post:

judge (13-01-14)