Hi all

I'm seriously thinking about ordering this box from forum sponsor.

I've googled for information about it and most is saying how great it it, but there are a few that says the pic quality on SD lets it down. These reviews were all very close to when it was launched.

Am I safe to presume since then they have updated the drivers and the pic quality is now fine (needs to be as good as my current Sky box).

I have the 500GB drive that came with my PS3 (upgraded it to 1TB) I presume this should work fine in it?

A question I have more out of curiosity as I cannot currently afford the VU+Duo2,

They both have 1300Mhz processors (not sure if they are the same make)
Quad has 1GB DDR, duo2 has 2GB
Quad has 512MB Flash duo2 has 1GB
Quad has 1 card slot, duo2 has 2
Quad comes with 100 lan (upgradable) duo2 comes with 1000
Quad has a smaller LCD screen
Duo2 has hardware Transcoding

Duo2 is £190 more than the quad.

I'm trying to work out what that £190 difference is in a way that I can tell from my use whether if I could afford it it would make any difference to me.

I only need 1 card slot for when Sky offer me their deals.
I would have thought 100Mbps LAN is fine for streaming off my PC?
I wont be streaming from my Quad, I will be streaming to it, any transcoding will be done on my PC
I would like the larger LCD (my eyesight is crap) but just having one at all is a bonus not a must have

So taking all that into account, the only difference I can see unless I'm missing something (which is usually the case)
is that the duo2 has double the memory.

How does only having 1GB RAM and 1/2GB flash affect me in its every day usage compared to having double that on the duo2 please?

Many thanks